xx. No Tears

⚠️ This chapter contains smut (yeah, I know, more)

Two weeks passed, and you and Cillian were definite on the place you'd went for an open house at. You loved it, and you thought it screamed you, like your name was written on the front door.

Cillian had hired some movers, and your things were moved to your new Dublin home. The first night you officially moved in, you walked around every room holding Nia as if you were living in a grand palace.

"Isn't it beautiful, Nini?" You asked in a high-pitched voice, tickling her tummy a bit. She squealed and hugged onto your clothes, a little drool dripping from her mouth.

You walked into Cillian's office to find him admiring his new shelves and desk. He looked absolutely adorable, his glasses atop his nose. "Hey handsome," you teased, wrapping your arm around Cillian's amazingly small waist.

"I love it here," he whispered, running his hands over the back of your neck. "Let's check the bedroom."

"Already been in there twenty times," you admitted, causing Cillian to chuckle a bit.

"I've only been in once." You walked to Nia's room and set her in her crib before taking Cillian's hand and walking to the bedroom.

"Very nice," Cillian exclaimed, looking out the window that was right next to the bed. "And the TV is great. Many movies we can watch together."

"The dorm didn't have a TV in the bedroom," you pointed out, squeezing his hand. "And here, you can write while I play with your hair and watch my shows." You wrapped your arms around him, pressing your lips against his.

The kiss was long and sweet, and when you pulled back, the smooch was loud in an almost cliché way, but you didn't mind.

That night, you were on his lap straddling him as he read, plucking his eyebrows.

"Ouch," he hissed, to which you pressed a kiss against the part you plucked too hard. He flipped the page and sighed, leaning his head back. "I can't read without my glasses."

"Just a second," you whined jokingly, continuing to pluck away at his eyebrows. After you finished up, you sat beside him and he grunted once you left his lap.

He unbuttoned a couple of buttons from his shirt and brushed his hair back, obviously due to the fact you had no AC yet.

You glanced at his bare chest, before sliding your hand on top of his to hold his hand as he read. "What part are you at?" You asked quietly, to which Cillian pointed his finger under each word as he read it. You followed along, leaning on his shoulder as you read with him.

After you finished the chapter together a few minutes later, you sighed and looked at him. "Brilliant writing," Cillian said, locking eyes with you. "What did you think, my love?"

The nickname made you blush. "Beautiful language," you added. "I've read her other books, too."

"Sylvia Plath is one of the greatest writers of all time," Cillian mentioned, his eyes trailing down to your lips. "We should read The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath. I've heard wonderful things. You know, Professor Lee said it's one of his favorite books of all time."

"I'd love to read it with you." A smile grew on your lips, making Cillian grin back.

"I need you to read all of my favorites," Cillian added. "You're truly such a brilliant writer and you don't realize it. I read your essays, and the way you word things is extraordinarily clever."

"You think so?" You asked, feeling your cheeks turn hot from all the compliments.

"Absolutely," Cillian answered. "I mean, your essay on the 20s was wonderful. I'd love to help you write."