xiv. Fuck

"What we're you trying to do?" Cillian asked, crossing his arms.

"Spice class up," you answered, giggling.

"You spiced it up for sure," Cillian mumbled as you sat on his desk. He placed his hands beside your hips on the desk and leaned in, kissing you slowly.

You smiled into the kiss, before pulling back and wrapping your legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you more, this time, much harder.

Suddenly, the door opened. "Mr. Murphy—"

You frantically got off his desk and Cillian quickly turned to the door.

You both saw Ryan staring back at you. He looked into your eyes and he shook his head. "Why him?" He chuckled angrily. "So Mr. Murphy is the father?"

"Ryan, get out," Cillian sighed. Ryan shook his head again and stormed out. Cillian went and shut the door, locking it.

"For fucks sake Cillian, why wasn't it locked?" You shoved him and fixed your skirt.

"I forgot, plus, you just went up here and did that bullshit." He rubbed the bridge of his nose in disbelief.

"What bullshit?" You looked at him, before grabbing his chalk and throwing it at him. "Kissing my fucking boyfriend?"

"Begging me to fuck you!" He shouted, covering himself as you chucked more chalk at him.

"I didn't beg you to do shit!" You leaned against the door and sighed. "Are you calling me a whore?"

"I never said that, what the fuck?" Cillian threw his hands up and laughed.

"And I never begged you to fuck me," you spat.

"Get your shit and get out, go suck Ryan's dick or someone else your own fucking age," Cillian muttered, grabbing your bag and throwing it at you.

You sniffed and took a deep breath as you grabbed all the stuff that fell out of your bag, tears filling your eyes. Cillian watched as you began sobbing, struggling to shove everything in your bag.

When you couldn't get it to fit, you let go if your bag and buried your face in your hands and cried harder.

Cillian walked over to you and knelt down, slowly starting to rub your back. He stayed on the floor with you until you two finally decided to head home.

-

"How'd he find out about Nia," Cillian whispered as you two sat next to each other on the edge of the bed, Cillian's hands folded.

"He came by," you admitted. Cillian looked up at you. "He saw Nia and he thought I'd been assaulted. He tried to ask me on a date but I told him I was with someone."

"You lied to me?" He asked, to which you slowly nodded. "Why? Why'd you protect him?"

"I wasn't doing it to protect him," you sighed. "I just wanted today to go smoothly, but clearly that plan didn't work out." You looked at him. "And just to clear things up, I never once begged you to fuck me."

"I know that," he mumbled. "But you said you didn't want to have sex."

"I was just kissing you, hard," you explained, looking at his hands. "This conversation doesn't even matter."

"It does," he said, making eye contact with you.

"Why?" You stared back at him.

"Because I really wanted to have sex this morning but you just didn't seem like you were in the mood," Cillian admitted.

"Why didn't you just say that?" You giggled, putting your hand on his arm.

"I thought maybe you'd think I was just trying to get off or something. I just really like being close to you in that way."

"You make it sound so cheesy," you groaned, leaning on his shoulder. You slid your hand onto his arm and hugged him gently.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"I'm sorry too." You looked up at him and kissed his cheek. "Well, there's only one thing left to do."

"What's that?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Fuck."