Prologue

The God of Sex has never had sex.

Yes, that's correct.

A God who should exemplify what he is the God of, has never had sex.

Frankly, he just wasn't interested.

No one really got him into the mood and it wasn't like he didn't try, either.

The God of Sex hasn't always been the God of Sex. In fact he was rather unqualified for his category.

The God of Sex used to be a regular college student attending school with the hopes of becoming a veterinarian. His name had been... what had his name been? Time in the Realm of Gods was different and he'd already been there for over a thousand years. Remembering his human life was difficult.

Then one day he woke up, was given the title God of Sex, and has been bumbling his way through making people think he's actually the God of Sex.

[You shouldn't be here.]

The God of Sex let out a confused hum as he looked around for the source of the voice.

[You're not the God of Sex.]

The God of Sex froze and felt a chill crawl up and down his spine.

[So I will make you into a God of Sex. Binding successful. Welcome to the Sperm Collection System. To become the actual God of Sex, please do the tasks set before you.]

The God of Sex felt something in his spiritual realm change and suddenly he saw a silver floating orb in front of him.

"What do you mean?"

[I meant what I said. You have been bound to the Sperm Collection System. By collecting powerful sperm, you will become the proper God of Sex. Would you like a tutorial?]

"I have no way out of this, do I?"

[You do not. You have occupied the position as the God of Sex and have yet to have sex. To make things more comfortable, we will use someone from your human memories that you liked for the tutorial.]

"Alright then."

[Tutorial beginning...]

____

So look, this is going to be my shit attempt at writing a smutty story. I can't promise anything great tbh, but I want to get the hang of writing smut so pls be patient with me tyty.

Also don't be expecting any logic. The characters are gonna do nonsensical stuff so... yeah. Don't be expecting the author to brain because the author's brain is slow.