Arc 1 Chapter 2

When Liu Yuan woke up the next day he was infuriated.

How dare someone drug him and take advantage of him!

His memories of the previous night were blurry and hard to recall because of the drugs.

He could briefly remember that whomever he had been with was intersex and the flashes of blushed white skin was beautiful.

Regardless of the beauty, it seemed the beauty hid a disgusting inside.

Quickly, Liu Yuan found his phone and dialed his assistant.

"Hello Mister Liu."

"Get me the surveillance of the hotel the gala was held in. I want to know who I was with last night."

Liu Yuan's assistant, Qin Wen, thought the world might have ended.

Liu Yuan actually slept with someone? Though he didn't sound very happy. Maybe he forced the beauty and the beauty ran away?

"I also want to know who drugged me last night." Liu Yuan's tone was still angry as he looked around at the messed up room. He could even feel the dried semen beneath him as well as the other lewd fluids that covered the bed. He got flashes of his hips impacting a beautifully round ass that reminded him of a peach... a peach he wanted to eat.

Liu Yuan shook his head. He couldn't be distracted by beauty. That very beauty had drugged him and taken advantage of him!

"I'll figure it out right away sir! Do you need me to bring you any clothes, sir?" Qin Wen offered with a slight smile. So it turned out he had been drugged by the beauty, no wonder he sounded so angry.

"No, my clothes are fine. I'm going home to take a shower. Thank you." Liu Yuan hung up the phone and quickly dressed then left the hotel to find his car.

He sped home, slamming his foot down on the accelerator due to pure anger.

As soon as Liu Yuan got home he undressed and turned the shower on, not really caring about the temperature at all.

Slowly flashes of what happened last night entered his mind.

In one pose the beauty is bent over, his upper body flat against the bed while his ass was high in the air.

Thrust, thrust, thrust.

Liu Yuan let out a soft groan as his dick hardened.

He looked down at the thing that betrayed him and gripped the base. Slowly he pulled upwards, causing his foreskin to bunch up around the head before pulling it back to reveal the angry red glans.

He pushed forward again, then pulled back again until he was at a good pace.

"Ahn~"

"Mhhn~"

"Maaah~"

The moans from the beauty entered his mind as he stroked himself.

He remembered cumming inside so many times. Cumming on the beauty's ass. Cumming on the beauty's face. Cumming on the beauty's chest. Almost like he was trying to mark his territory.

The beauty at some point had passed out, but Liu Yuan hadn't stopped. He even used the beauty's throat while he'd been passed out and was surprised to not hear any choking noises. Part of him had been angry and wanted the beauty to feel uncomfortable even when he was passed out, but realized the beauty had no gag reflex.

Because of that he used the beauty's throat three times. Once to cum inside, once to cum on his face, and once to cum on his chest.

Liu Yuan wasn't sure why he wanted to own the beauty so much. That very beauty had drugged him.

Maybe he should offer one of those raising contracts that other wealthy men use?

The beauty would probably accept it too, considering he'd drugged himself.

Then, once he owned the beauty via a contract he could get anything he wanted.

Slowly he imagined the beauty wearing cat ears and a cat tail butt plug and found his dick twitched at the thought.

Next he thought about tying the beauty up in pretty pink ropes to offset his beautifully pink skin. Tie him up and torture him for hours until he came so many times he couldn't even remember his name.

At that thought Liu Yuan finally shot out, reaching clear across the shower from where he was.

"Fuck." Liu Yuan cursed as he used the shower head to clean the other side of the shower and his hands.

The beauty was so beautiful, too bad it had to be so tainted.

Liu Yuan thought about how the beauty looked.

Soft, fluffy black hair that fell to his chin, bright fox shaped grey eyes, skin as pale as jade, plump pink lips that looked great when wrapped around a dick. The beauty wasn't very tall, either, and his chest has a small layer of fat that wasn't too obvious.

Truly, the beauty was extremely beautiful, but Liu Yuan found himself disappointed by the scheme of the beauty.

He definitely should write up a contract so he could own that beauty and do whatever he wanted.

Liu Yuan stopped his thoughts before he ended up arousing himself all over again and having to solve it yet again.

Liu Yuan exited the shower and put his clothes on before heading into his study.

Unfortunately he couldn't quite get his thoughts away from that beauty, but he was certain he couldn't remember the entire night.

Suddenly, Liu Yuan's phone rang and he felt excitement rush through him. Finally he would figure out who that beauty was.

"Yes?"

"The person who was with you last night is Tian Qiu, a small actor who has recently been on the rise."

Liu Yuan was a bit surprised to hear that. He had actually heard of Tian Qiu because a lot of his friends had been thirsting over him. Now, thinking about it, it made Liu Yuan both proud and angry.

His friends had all thirsted over Tian Qiu, but he was the one to actually embrace the beauty.

But then he remembered he'd been drugged and instantly his good mood deflated.

"I see, run a background check on him for me immediately and send it to my computer." Liu Yuan commanded and once again hung up on Qin Wen.

It took all of ten minutes for the report to arrive in Liu Yuan's computer.

Tian Qiu, the youngest son of the Tian family. Has an older brother. His father owns a robotics company and his mother happens to be the best robotics researcher in the world. Honestly a great family all around.

So why did Tian Qiu drug him then?

Was it to obtain what others couldn't?

Obviously Tian Qiu didn't need a nurturing contract, so why would he do something like that?

Regardless of Tain Qiu's amazing background, Liu Yuan was insistent to offer one.

If the beauty would act lowly, then he would treat the beauty lowly.

Liu Yuan grabbed his cellphone and called Qin Wen again.

"Set up a meeting between me and Tian Qiu. Preferably without his agent being there." Liu Yuan commanded before hanging up again.

Soon enough the beauty would belong to him.

____

Sorry for the shorter chapter, hopefully the next one will be a little longer.