Tutorial 1

When the God of Sex woke up he was in the world he had originally come from before becoming the God of Sex.

Memories flashed through his mind and he realized finally what his name had been.

Bai An, Bai as in white and An as in peaceful.

When his parents had named him they had hoped he would live a peaceful life.

Unfortunately that's not what happened.

At the mere age of 21 and already two years into his college years he had been hit by a car while crossing the street. It wasn't his fault, as the driver had run a red light and was driving too fast.

That's when he became the God of Sex.

At the moment he was laying on a bed in a room he recognized as his neighbor's home.

He could hear the shower running in the bathroom nearby and currently he was without any clothes aside from a white button up that was unbuttoned.

Admittedly he always had a crush on his neighbor. His neighbor didn't talk much, but in the brief times he did talk Bai An figured out that he had a high position in a company. He couldn't figure out how high of position, but always figured it wasn't CEO as he was living in an apartment in the middle of the city.

His neighbor, Zou Fengge, was extremely handsome as well. He stood at about 6'3" / 190 cm, had a strong, but slim waist, long and strong arms and long and strong legs. Though, Bai An never had a chance to see the man without his clothes, so he could only imagine the muscles on the man's body. Zou Fengge's skin was the color of light honey with slightly curly black hair that was cut short. His brown eyes were phoenix shaped* with a long and tall nose that suited his face. His lips were wide and slightly slim with a very slightly pouty lower lip. Overall, the man was extremely handsome to the point he definitely could make it far as a model or celebrity.

Bai An's stomach began to squeeze as he realized that this was a tutorial world and therefore not real. So the Zou Fengge that he would be experiencing his first time with wasn't real and it made him a little sad.

Bai An checked over his body, which was completely free of clothes besides a white button up shirt that was completely unbuttoned, showing the delicate scenery of Bai An's body.

Another reason Bai An never had sex was because his body was different.

His genitalia was odd, and he knew the reason was because he was intersex.

He had about a 3" dick when hardened and it sat exactly where the clitoris would sit. Just behind his delicate and pink penis was a pair of slightly plump labia majora that was completely free of hair. The vagina was delicate and pink and his labia minora was somewhat small and didn't peek out even when he was aroused. His hole was slightly on the smaller side, but was still developed enough to invite penetration. Just behind the vaginal hole was a small, pink anus that was also free of hair.

Bai An knew this was a tutorial, so chances were that Zou Fengge wouldn't treat him any differently and seeing as he was naked and Zou Fengge was currently showering, chances are he already knew.

Bai An glanced around the room and spotted his appearance in a mirror.

Soft, fluffy chestnut colored hair cut into a wolf cut, delicate black peach blossom eyes* with a mole just next to his left eye. A delicate, petite nose and a pair of plump, pouty lips. His skin was as pale as white jade with a soft pink blush on his cheeks.

Bai An could feel that he was aroused already from the fluid that was building up beneath him. Part of him was nervous and part of him was excited.

He was happy to lose his virginity to Zou Fengge, even if it was a Zou Fengge completely made of data. If he could pick anyone in the world, it would always be Zou Fengge.