Arc 1 Chapter 5

Liu Yuan was happy today.

Work was going well, life was going well, he was well rested, but most of all he and Bai An were going on a date!

He planned out everything perfectly. It was a fancy restaurant to begin the evening, then he was going to pick up a cake for him and Bai An to eat and then they'd both go back to his villa to watch a movie and eat cake and maybe something might happen!

Well, even if nothing happens, Liu Yuan was just happy to snag his first date!

His start with Bai An was awful and he did a terrible thing and made it worse, so the fact he was even able to go on a date alone made him happy.

Hell, he'd wait until he was wrinkled and old to have sex with Bai An if he made him wait that long.

Liu Yuan had nothing but patience for Bai An and never ending doting. He had to anything he could to make up how awfully he treated Bai An. Nothing could make up for it, but little by little he could change how things were between them both.

Soon enough the time arrived for Liu Yuan to pick up Bai An. He made sure to wear his finest suit, his best tie, and his favorite cologne. His hair was left alone, falling just to the tips of his ears. Overall he looked extremely handsome and everyone would definitely envy Bai An when they went out together.

Liu Yuan decided on a Bugatti La Voiture Noire to pick up Bai An.

Admittedly, Liu Yuan didn't really care about being found out by the outside world. In fact, he wanted the world to know that Bai An belonged to him and him alone. For some reason he had this obsessive desire to possess Bai An, but he would never go past Bai An's boundaries so he hid this part of himself away.

Instead it showed itself in other ways. Liu Yuan would make sure that his cologne and his own scent would be left on Bai An's things. If allowed, Liu Yuan would also mark up Bai An's neck, even though it did tend to annoy Bai An. Liu Yuan would buy Bai An new clothes and made sure Bai An wore those clothes so he could be satisfied in knowing that the clothes Bai An wore were bought by him.

Liu Yuan opened his phone and quickly called Bai An.

"Are you ready for me to pick you up?"

"Yes, don't worry. I had alarms set and everything. Are you on your way to pick me up?"

"Just about to get in the car now. I just wanted to make sure you were ready."

Bai An thought that perhaps Liu Yuan actually thought that he'd never go on this date and was only leading the man along, but he found that he couldn't. It would be the least that Liu Yuan deserved, but he really wanted to put everything behind them both and starting over so far had worked wonderfully.

Liu Yuan was extremely doting, though a bit stubborn at times. He was always very apologetic and did his absolute best to not piss Bai An off. He was almost a bit afraid to speak up at times, which Bai An made sure to let him know that he wouldn't snap if Liu Yuan spoke up once in a while. They were supposed to be starting from square one, so lingering on what happened wasn't going to help much.

Liu Yuan seemed to relax after this conversation and finally became more lively, but still as doting as ever.

Soon enough Liu Yuan arrived outside of Bai An's apartment and eagerly left the vehicle and took the elevator to the third floor. He stopped at the 11th door and rang the doorbell and waited anxiously.

Bai An's assumptions were correct. Liu Yuan spent most of his time thinking what was happening was actually a dream. There was no way anyone would forgive someone like him, so how could Bai An?