Arc 1 Chapter 6

The next morning consciousness came to both Bai An and Liu Yuan very slowly. The two were very comfortable and resisted the call to wake up.

Bai An laid on Liu Yuan's chest with his legs straddling Liu Yuan's lap.

As Bai An woke up he could feel something somewhat hard beneath him and slowly his brain figured out exactly what was poking him.

It seemed Liu Yuan had a case of morning wood, but because of his character settings, Bai An couldn't just reach out and help him take care of it like he really wanted to.

Tian Qiu's original character setting was that of a dandy who didn't cause much trouble. Eat whenever wants, drinks when he wants, and doesn't have to worry about a thing.

Because Tian Qiu's favorite book was being adapted into a movie within the next year, he decided to take up acting and did small roles and suddenly got popular as his role as the second male lead in an idol drama.

His character was that of a stern school tyrant* who slowly fell for the female lead's gentle character and lost his sharp edge. He ended up with a lot of mother and sister fans* and even more girlfriend fans*.

Because of both his good looks and popularly, he started getting more popular. The crew of the idol drama were also very satisfied with him and how he acted, causing his popularity in the industry to rise. He very rarely had any NG* and was very polite and kind.

Overall Tian Qiu's character can be described as gentle, kind, but carefree.

After going through what Bai An went through, Tian Qiu likely wouldn't forgive, but he also wouldn't press charges because he understood Liu Yuan was drugged. Perhaps Bai An was a little out of character by forgiving so quickly, but Tian Qiu might actually forgive just to put the whole situation behind him, so he didn't get an out of character alert.

Slowly, Bai An stood up and tried untangling himself from Liu Yuan, only to fully wake up Liu Yuan.

Liu Yuan woke up and almost thought the whole date was a dream until he felt someone laying on him. He looked down to see Bai An staring up at him and blushing. Liu Yuan quickly tightened his hold on Bai An, hugging him close. He didn't really care about his boner at the moment and was more caught up in the fact the date was real and Bai An was right there in his arms.

"I want to tell you something." Liu Yuan said as he slowly and reluctantly let go of Bai An. Bai An was flustered as he sat up and moved off of Liu Yuan's lap.

Soon enough the two were sitting next to each other and looking at each other.

"The one who drugged me and tried framing you... I took care of him. He'll never be in this industry for the rest of life. I also did something and I really hope you won't be mad at me." Liu Yuan paused for a moment as Bai An stared at him nervously.

"Tell me and I'll try and not get mad, okay?" Bai An offered gently as Liu Yuan nodded and let out a heavy sigh.

"I paid the fee for you leaving your current studio and moved you over to my own... I... I worry that you might be lead down a bad path and I feel more comfortable if you're under my company because I can make sure none of that happens. I even brought over your agent, so he won't change either." As Liu Yuan spoke he shrank down further and further until his voice was only a murmur.

"You canceled my contract?"

"Yes."

"But moved me over to your company."

"Yes."

Bai An paused and wondered if he should be mad. Liu Yuan's entertainment company was one of the best, but the company Bai An was originally with wasn't too bad either. He would have more resources if he went with Liu Yuan, so it wasn't like it was all bad. The only thing that irritated him is that Liu Yuan did it behind his back.