Tutorial 2

Slowly, Zou Fengge guided his cock into Bai An's mouth and throat.

He didn't stop until his balls were pressed against Bai An's nose.

Because of the shower there wasn't a foul smell, but instead the scent of shower gel and a masculine musk was there. Bai An found that he loved it and nuzzled his nose deeply into Zou Fengge's hairy balls.

"I'm going to start now, be ready for me baby." Zou Fengge leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of Bai An on the bed.

He took his time to pull back his hips before thrusting forward. Bai An let out a pleased hum to show he was just fine.

Zou Fengge felt he got permission and began to piston his hips back and forth.

Bai An wasn't lazy, either. He ran his tongue along the top of Zou Fengge's cock and also raised his hands to begin to play with Zou Fengge's balls.

Zou Fengge let out a long, guttural moan as he pulled his hips back, only to shove them forward.

Bai An let out a pleased whine as he began to stroke his own hardened cock again. His hole was spitting out lewd fluid that was now running down towards his anus, making it shiny and inviting.

Zou Fengge really wanted to make this last, but he wanted the main course. While he loved the feeling of Bai An's throat wrapping so tightly around his dick, he really wanted to break Bai An's hymen and enjoy him thoroughly.

"Sweet treasure, I'm going to cum, where do you want it?" Zou Fengge wasn't going to be rude and surprise Bai An with his cum. Again, he didn't want to make Bai An's first time awful.

Zou Fengge thankfully pulled his cock free from Bai An's mouth that was now covered in silvery threads of drool. One thread connected the tip of Zou Fengge's cock to Bai An's mouth and made Zou Fengge want to shove his cock right back in.

"I-Inside, please gege." Bai An's words were a little throaty, and the sound of it made Zou Fengge's already hard cock twitch with the urge to cum.

Quickly, Zou Fengge returned his long, thick dick into Bai An's mouth and pumped about six more times before his balls raised and cum began to fill Bai An's throat.

Zou Fengge remained pressed against Bai An's face until he finally stopped and pulled out.

Bai An could taste some of the semen as Zou Fengge pulled out his dick. In fact, some still spilled from the tip, causing Bai An to eagerly reach out and pull the tip of the penis back into his mouth to suck it all out.

The taste was sweet and masculine and just as Bai An sucked the slowly softening penis back into his mouth he also came yet again, causing the clear, watery cum to spurt onto his stomach.

"Baby, that's three times and I've only done it once. You owe me." Zou Fengge pouted slightly as Bai An left out a soft giggle and sat up while licking his lips.

"It's okay, I'll make it up to you later, okay?" Bai An grinned cheekily as Zou Fengge let out a happy laugh and rubbed Bai An's head.

"I need to get back to preparing you baby, turn around so your legs are off the bed, okay?" Zou Fengge really didn't want to hurt Bai An, so he needed to prepare him with at least four fingers before inserting his dick inside.

Bai An was super quick to turn around so his legs were hanging off the side of the bed.

Zou Fengge kneeled down and looked at the glistening folds of Bai An's cunt. He licked his lips and dove forward, reaching out his tongue to tease the spurting hole.

His tongue dove as far into the pussy as it could get, causing Bai An's back to arch as he let out soft, pleading moans.

Zou Fengge trailed his tongue upwards to the hardening small dick before pushing a finger back inside of Bai An.