Arc 1 Chapter 4

For a few days, Liu Yuan's mood could be best described as angry.

Most of his coworkers avoided him and his underlings all felt like they were walking on egg shells. Everyone made sure to be on their best behavior so as to not be the one to set Liu Yuan off.

Meanwhile, Bai An finally healed from the marks to the point where a little bit of makeup could cover them up so he was busy doing some small brand deals while picking out a new script.

He decided on a xianxia / cultivation movie. He wasn't playing a big part, but the movie was bound to be popular because it was a mainstream book adaption. So regardless, the movie would be popular.

His part was of a younger brother to the main protagonist who ends up dying and spawning the hatred between the main protagonist and the villain.

Overall he had about 5 whole minutes of movie time, but he was still happy to have the part and because of his brother Tian Jing, no one dared to try and snatch it from him.

Liu Yuan was busy working when he received a call from Qin Wen.

"Yes?"

"I found out who drugged you."

"Don't we already know?"

"It wasn't Tian Qiu, it was Zhu Hu who drugged you."

Liu Yuan felt the ground fall out from beneath him.

So... Bai An hadn't been the one to drug him..?

Then that meant...

"I see." Liu Yuan responded in a strained tone before hanging up again.

"FUCK!" Liu Yuan stood up from his desk and began to pace.

What could he do? How could he fix this? Bai An already pretty much cut off all contact...

No, he needed to find Bai An and made things clear. Surely the beauty would understand, right?

But didn't that mean that he basically raped Bai An?

Not only did he rape Bai An, but also humiliated him with such a contract!

Then he said he would find someone else to give the contract!

Called him a slut!

Liu Yuan slumped into his chair, defeated.

He absolutely needed to make things right with Bai An, if he didn't then he'd just drive himself mad.

"Oh god."

Liu Yuan came to another realization.

Somehow during all of this, he'd fallen for Bai An. No, it was that first glance. Even though he'd been severely drugged he knew deep down he loved Bai An and he ended up ruining it with his stupid mouth.

Liu Yuan picked up his phone and called Qin Wen again.

"Keep track of where Bai An is. I... I need to apologize to him." Liu Yuan explained.

"Will do!" Qin Wen waited for the phone to hang up and it seemed Liu Yuan was a step slower to hanging up randomly than he had been before.

As Qin Wen looked for Bai An he found that he wasn't anywhere he usually was. He hadn't gone to the company, he wasn't at his home, nor was he at any of his other known places. It was almost like Bai An disappeared.

The longer Qin Wen took to find Bai An, the more nervous Liu Yuan became.

Maybe Bai An was hiding from him? If so... would he ever be able to find Bai An?