Arc 1 Chapter 3

A few days had passed since the incident at the gala.

Bai An hid away because he was covered in marks from Liu Yuan. When he did go out he wore a turtle neck and make up to cover up the marks higher up on his neck.

Admittedly, Bai An was a little irritated. He did in fact get progress because of how much cum he'd gotten from Liu Yuan that night, but until he gathered more, there wasn't much he could do.

So instead he was living as the original did, which was spending time at home when he had nothing to do and being a lazy cat.

His brother had sensed that something had happened at the gala, but Bai An firmly refused to tell him what happened.

If he actually told Tian Jing what happened, not only would he never be able to meet Liu Yuan again, but his brother would undoubtedly start a rivalry between the Tian and Liu families.

That was the last thing Bai An needed. He would eventually need to get more sperm from Liu Yuan, but it was going to take some time before anything could happen.

First Bai An needed to clear his name, but he wasn't sure when he could do such a thing. Until he cleared his name, Liu Yuan would continue to think he was the one who drugged him.

Bai An grumbled as his phone rang and he answered in a sweet voice when he saw that it was actually his agent.

"Bai An, tell me the truth, did you offend anyone recently?" Jiang Xing, Bai An's agent, asked in a worried tone.

"No, why?" Bai An thought he might know where this was going.

"Liu Yuan would like to meet you privately. You sure you didn't offend anyone?" Jiang Xing asked carefully as Bai An let out a long sigh.

Technically no, he didn't offend anyone, but that person was offended because he thought that he, Bai An, drugged him.

"I-I swear I didn't do anything." Bai An's tone was somewhat dodging and Jiang Xing could only swallow the lump in his throat.

"Well... Liu Yuan wants to meet you later today, are you up for it?" Jiang Xing was pretty much stuck. He couldn't not have Bai An meet Liu Yuan, but he also couldn't offend the Tian family by hurting Bai An in any way.

"I-I'll go." Bai An muttered softly as Jiang Xing pretty much confirmed that something had happened.

"Alright, it's at 5, so be ready by 4:30, okay?"

"Okay, bye."

Bai An hung up the phone and let out an irritated groan.

He wasted the day away and made sure to dress in a white turtle neck with his neck covered in makeup and a pair of plain jeans that hugged his form. He wasn't exactly dressing up for Liu Yuan, since he was considered a small-time celebrity so he always had to look good.

Bai An reluctantly got into Jiang Xing's car and felt his heart plummet to the earth the closer he got to Liu Yuan's office building.

"Okay, so make sure you don't offend him, if you actually did offend him, be sure to apologize. Be humble as well. Don't talk over him either. You must be on your best behavior as soon as you get inside that office, do you hear me?" Jiang Xing mothered over Bai An as he nodded quietly along to Jiang Xing's mothering.

"I know, I'll be good, I promise." Bai An offered a charming smile that caused Jiang Xing's heart to stop short for a second before he could catch his breath.

"Y-Yeah, just be good and everything should be fine." Jiang Xing nodded as he stopped in front of the front desk of the office.

"Hello, we're here to meet Liu Yuan. The name should be Tian Qiu for 5o'clock." Jiang Xing stopped his mother mode and immediately went into agent mode.

"Right, let me check." The female at the desk clicked on her computer and typed before letting out a hum.

"Right, here you are. You can take the elevator to the right and it'll be floor 30." The woman offered a small smile as Jiang Xing nodded and led Bai An to the elevator.

The higher the elevator went, the more Bai An felt nervous. He already knew Liu Yuan was going to be irritated, but he sort of hoped that the man realized he wasn't the one to drug him and then they could happily start a joyful life together.

As soon as Bai An and Jiang Xing stepped out of the elevator, there was another desk in front of them.

"Hello, this is Tian Qiu, here for the 5o'clock meeting." Jiang Xing introduced as the man at the desk nodded, clicked on his computer, typed, then nodded again.

"Alright, let me lead you to where you need to go. Liu Yuan requested that your agent wait in the waiting room, is that alright?" The man asked to Bai An who slowly nodded.

"It's fine." Bai An's voice was soft and the man found that the boy was very beautiful.

Jiang Xing gave Bai An one last hopeful look as he went to the waiting room while Bai An was lead into the office.

Bai An slowly walked in and noticed that the only two people inside were himself and Liu Yuan.

His heart was thundering in his chest as he stepped in front of Liu Yuan's desk nervously.

"U-Uh, you wanted to meet me?" Bai An asked as the man in front of him slowly set down some papers and looked up as though Bai An were a mere fly buzzing around and annoying him.

Bai An finally confirmed that yes, this man hadn't yet figured out who actually had drugged him and was now blaming him instead.

Great.

"I want to offer you a contract." Liu Yuan finally spoke up as he handed over the contract he specifically spent several days on. He had made sure it was perfect and that he'd get everything he wanted out of Bai An.

Bai An nervously took the contract and slowly began to read it.

As time went by his face became blacker and blacker.

One of the requirements was to sleep together once a day at least. For every time Bai An would sleep with Liu Yuan, he'd get 500,000. There were also things like cosplay, bdsm, toys, and other such things that were associated with sex.

If Liu Yuan turned out not to be Zou Fangge, then when Bai An became the God of Sex he was going to find this soul and rip it to shreds. If Liu Yuan actually did turn out to be Zou Fangge then the punishment might be even worse.

"I'm not signing this contract." Bai An threw the contract down onto the desk and turned to leave.

Before he could get far, his arm was caught by Liu Yuan who let out an angry chuckle.

"You were so desperate for it, so now that I offer you a contract, you want to run away? What are you a slut who only does it once? Are you even worthy of me drawing up a contract for? Honestly I've seen better men and women than you and I can get someone better. You're hardly worth the effort and time. I'll just offer this contract to someone who is actually worthy of it." Liu Yuan snapped out angrily.

He couldn't believe it!

The one who dared to drug him actually wouldn't accept the contract. It was a humiliating contract, but wasn't it everything that the little slut wanted?

Bai An looked close to crying as he tore his arm free from Liu Yuan and let out a sad laugh.

"I see what you really think of me. Don't contact me again. I hope we can leave our families out of this. Let's call this one and done. You and I will never have anything to do with each other from here on out. I think that should be satisfying enough for us both." Bai An stomped out of the office and quickly left with Jiang Xing.

Liu Yuan was left in a terrible mood for the rest of the day while Bai An went home to cry.

Bai An felt actually hurt by what Liu Yuan had said and he wasn't sure if it was because he thought Liu Yuan was Zou Fengge or because he was so frustrated by being offended. Perhaps it was a mix of both.

If Liu Yuan was Zou Fengge, then he was definitely going to pay later.