System Space

Bai An soon enough returned to the white system space and felt his heart breaking.

Was his tutorial just a dream for Zou Fengge? It felt like it was because of everything that Zou Fengge said.

If it was truly just a dream for Zou Fengge, then maybe he'd be able to meet him in future dreams. Sure, the system is what connected him, but he was technically a god, even if he didn't quite qualify yet.

[Congratulations on your successful tutorial. I will now explain things.]

[Because you are the God of Sex, you have some benefits, would you like to see your profile to see these benefits?]

"Yes."

[Name; Bai An

Title(s);

> God of Sex
>> ATTRIBUTES
>>> Easily Wet Cunt; Your cunt lubricates easily, so you are ready for penetration.
>>> Sweet Semen; Your semen and others semen tastes sweet and pleasant.
>>> Charm; With one look you can charm thousands.
>>> Flexibility; So you don't tear.
>>> Perfect Skin; Skin so perfect you can pinch water from it.
>>> No Gag Reflex; So you can easily swallow dick!
>>> Anal Lubrication; For when your partner desires anal!
>>> Cultivation; Every God has cultivation.
>>> Perfect Body; A body so perfect everyone wants their hands on it.
>>> Cleansing; Easy cleaning, which includes both the inside and the outside.
>>>> NOTE; can clean impurities from the body as well.
>>> Aphrodisiac Bodily Fluids; All of your bodily fluids causes your partner to fall into lust.
>>>> NOTE; must be consciously used.
>>> Pain is Pleasure; Pain associated with sex becomes pleasure.
>>>> NOTE; doesn't apply to regular pain unassociated with sexual pleasure.
>>>Healing; the body heals after a rough night!

> Someone's Beloved
>> ATTRIBUTES
>>> You are someone's favorite.
Race; Unqualified God (some skills have been locked)
Age; 1021
Gender; Intersex (appears mostly male)
Constitution;
> Yin;
>> This causes your body not to grow hair on the body aside from the head.
>> This causes the body to always appear slightly feminine.
>> This causes the body to be slightly colder than normal.
>> This causes you to be attractive to ghosts.
Skills;
> UNLOCKED God Body; the body of a god is far more powerful. This allows you to update your body upon entering a world.
> LOCKED Plants; you can control plants.
> UNLOCKED; Botany; you understand plants and their attributes.
> LOCKED Ice; you can control ice.
> LOCKED Water; you can control water.
> LOCKED Strength; you are far more powerful than others.
> UNLOCKED Intelligence; you are far more intelligent than mortals.
> UNLOCKED; Calmness; you exude calmness, causing the area around you to become calm.
>> See more Skills...
Notes; Currently an unqualified God.
Currently bound to the Sperm Collection System.
Currently being tested to become the God of Sex.]

Bai An blinked at his profile and almost wanted to laugh. Being the God of Sex was like a cheat and if he is familiar with how systems work, then the next worlds should be easy enough for him. All he had to do was show some of his charm and people would fall at his feet.

Bai An wasn't too sure about the whole "Someone's Beloved," but decided that since it didn't give him any actual attributes he wasn't going to pay much attention to it for the time being.

Although Bai An was reluctant to have sex with these people, he also understood that if he ever wanted to meet Zou Fengge again, he needed to work hard.

"So... All I need to do is collect semen from powerful men, right?"

[You are correct.]

"Do I need to follow the plot?"

[No.]

"Do I need to follow the character parameters?"

[Yes, but you can change how the character acts slowly, if you want. Or if you have a justifiable way to act in the way you did, then you can feel free to act.]

Bai An let out a long sigh. Somehow he thought that might be the case. This was of course a test to become the God of Sex, so it couldn't be too easy for him.

"Will all the characters I inhabit change as I go? Will the character be... like me? I mean... intersex."

[Because you being intersex is inherently part of who you are, all characters will have this attribute yes. Not all the characters will look like you or have the same name as you.]

Bai An nodded and let out a soft hum.

"Can you change it so when they say the name of character, it becomes my name instead?"

[Yes.]

"Great."

[Is there anything else? I can explain more if you need it.]

"No, now that I have my human memories I'm rather familiar with how systems work. Mostly from stories, but I can figure things out pretty easily."

[So long as you understand. Would you like to begin, then?]

"Yes."

[World 349 Loading...]

[Loading successful.]