Arc 1 Chapter 7

Liu Yuan took a moment to look up at Bai An as he sat above him.

Currently Bai An was dressed in the costume for the movie.

He wore a wig that was tied up with a jade pin and wore a blue robe with bamboo detailing.

Overall Bai An looked like an innocent boy who could be easily deceived, which was entirely the character he played, yet currently Bai An's face was flushed and his eyes were filled with lust.

Liu Yuan pressed Bai An's legs apart and pushed the bottom of the robe upwards so he could see Bai An's bare legs.

Bai An also wore a simple pair of boots that matched his robes and currently covered his feet. Liu Yuan felt some regret, but was happy enough to lay a kiss upon Bai An's exposed calf.

Liu Yuan bunched Bai An's robes up above his waist, finally showing off the simple pair of black briefs he was wearing beneath his clothes. Liu Yuan made a note to get Bai An some lingerie to try on exclusively for him, but for now he needed to concentrate at the task at hand.

Liu Yuan hooked his thumbs at the top of the briefs and pulled them down Bai An's legs. He didn't do it fast, nor slow. He pulled them completely off and tossed them over his shoulder, not really caring where the garment landed.

Finally Liu Yuan looked at his prize.

Bai An's small dick stood tall and was spurting out a little bit of clear, milky liquid.

"So pretty for me." Liu Yuan murmured as he leaned forward and wrapped Bai An's length in his mouth.

The pitiful length wasn't even enough to reach the back of Liu Yuan's throat, not that he minded.

His tongue ran along Liu Yuan's foreskin, playfully moving it up and down with just his tongue.

"Mnhh~!" Bai An let out a soft moan as his hips stuttered forward.

Liu Yuan slowly pulled his lips off of Bai An's cock, his mouth making a lot of suction noise before it ended with a soft, "pop!"

"You're very delicious, baby." Liu Yuan murmured devotedly as he ran his tongue along the underside of Bai An's shaft before moving lower and lower until he spotted the leaking cunt.

His eyes practically glittered as he leaned forward to fix his lips around the hole and poked out his tongue. He shifted so his mouth was as close as it could get, diving his tongue fully into Bai An's sloppy hole.

"Mhhaa~" Bai An let out a soft cry from the pleasure.

Liu Yuan lifted a hand to stroke Bai An's cock, pushing the foreskin forward and back as the head leaked a clear fluid that dribbled along the bottom.

"I'm... I'm close..." Bai An whispered as he placed both hands on Liu Yuan's head and shifted his hips forward, grinding against Liu Yuan's face.

Liu Yuan smirked against Bai An's cunt, pulling back from it and wrapping his lips back around Bai An's little cock. He shifted his hand that had been stroking Bai An and moved it to push his middle and ring finger into his cunt.

"Ahh!" Bai An cried as he started thrusting his hips forward, using Liu Yuan's mouth only to chase his own pleasure.

Liu Yuan wasn't bothered, busy with swirling his tongue around Bai An's shaft, paying extra close attention to the glans every time Bai An pulled back.

Two more thrusts and Bai An came, spewing watery cum into Liu Yuan's mouth.

Liu Yuan was obsessed with the sweet flavor, eagerly chasing after it and swallowing it down. Part of him was actually tempted to start Bai An up again just to taste more of his cum. However, Bai An still had some filming to do, so he couldn't torture the boy too much.