Arc 1 Chapter 8

It had been a week since Liu Yuan and Bai An had their talk and things were still going well.

However, Liu Yuan was busy getting ready for a banquet a family was hosting. Usually he wouldn't bother, but his secretary pointed out how important the people going to the banquet would be. Reluctantly, Liu Yuan gave this banquet attention and prepared everything necessary.

Bai An was actually also invited to the banquet because his agent said it would be a good way to make connections and meet directors who might be interested in his face and acting skills. Though he got a small part in a mainstream movie, he was still in a mainstream movie.

Liu Yuan had no idea Bai An was going, and had already asked Bai An to attend as his partner, but Bai An thought he was attending a different party and instead went separately.

The banquet finally arrived and Liu Yuan attended in a simple black suit with an indigo tie and silver cuff links. The suit itself was expensive, but looked simple in nature which is the look he usually went with when attending such gatherings.

Bai An wore a dark grey suit with silver filigree designs along the sleeves and hems of his pants. His hair was lightly styled and curled and he also wore a small bit of makeup to bring out his eyes. His tie was a lighter grey with silver filigree on it as well. His cuff links looked like vines that matched the filigree designs on his suit. He looked like a petite little elf or fairy that had deemed the human world worthy to visit. In fact, he gathered a lot of attention and had already received four cards from different agents and directors.

Liu Yuan also gathered plenty of attention just based on his handsomeness alone. This usually caused him problems, such as "clumsy" girls and boys falling on him or spilling stuff on his suit. He'd done the song and dance quite a few times and it was irritating every time it happened.

Unfortunately for him, he was spotted by Jia Huahua, a young second generation socialite who spent her daddy's money like water. She was arrogant and absolutely certain of her appearance. She was small, at about 5'1" / 154 cm, with long dyed blonde hair to her tiny waist. Her breasts were large and her hips were shapely. She was everything men dreamed about in a woman. Her face was also beautiful with large almond shaped green eyes, pale skin, large pouty pink lips and a small little nose. That's why she was certain that Liu Yuan would fall directly into her plans, no matter what.

Jia Huahua swaggered up towards Liu Yuan and tripped, just in front of him.

Liu Yuan resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he caught the woman and she pulled his head down slightly with her arms.

From a certain angle, it would look like the two were kissing.

The angle Bai An just so happened to be at.

"This is great."

[Host? Shouldn't you be mad that he's kissing someone else?]

"He's not, it's just the angle we're at. Change your position and you can see perfectly that he's just holding her and she's pulling his head down."

[Oh, you're right. What are you going to do?]

"Act completely heartbroken of course. The whole purpose of this system is to collect sperm, right?"

[Yes.]

"I'm expediting the process, you'll see, it'll work out fine."

[Okay host!]

Bai An's grey eyes filled with tears immediately and his body tensed. His agent, who happened to know of his and Liu Yuan's relationship saw this as well and looked worriedly at Bai An.