Chapter 2: Encounter

As Marian heard some gunfires, she and Y/n decided to go and check it out to see two other Nikkes.

???:"How long are we going to wait here ?!" The one in yellow asked

???: "Until they come." The one clad in black answered.

???:" We're sitting ducks out here !" The one in yellow said.

???:"We'll wait until they come." The one in black answered again with the same amswer.

???:"Did you not see how hard they went down ?! You saw the explosion ! What are the odds of them coming out of that alive ?" The one in yellow said

???:" We haven't received any comfirmation of death." The one in black answered.

???:"What, so we are waiting here until we do ?" The one in yellow said with some frustration.

???:"This is the rendezvous point. Leaving here would throw a wrench in the works." The one in black said with seriousness can be heard from her voice.

???:"This is absurd! "The one in yellow said, feeling annoyed by the fact that she has to stay here here until they come.

Until, Marian come and said:" Everyone !"

The one in yellow surprised and said:" Ah, you scared me!" while the one in black didn't seem to be surprised that much.

Marian:"I'm Marian. The Commander is here with me."

The one in yellow asked:" Are you serious ? How did you survive that explosion ? I get that you are a Nikke but isn't that one just a human ?"

Y/n:"Luck I guess." Y/n said, while being not really sure about it.

The one in yellow said, with a suspicious voice:"something's fishy about this."

Y/n felt like that hit right in his heart, about the fact that he is, a human but having cybernatic enhancements of a supreme machine V1 and V2 which is a gift from the Goddess, although he knows that the one in yellow which is Anis saying that she felt there's something off and it's not the thing about his cybernetic enhancements.