Chapter 8: Counters and the Terminal

Anis:"..."

Neon:"..."

Rapi:"..."

Anis:"What do you think this machine is for ?"

Neon:"I don't know, but it's looks like the one in arcade, but be having more... intellect ? Cause this thing seems to know who we are."

Right now, the Counters, they are having a 'chat' with the Terminal, which is the machine in Y/n's Commander room. How this happen is that, Anis and Neon were boring so they sneak in Y/n's room to watch TV and see this, weird looking yellow machine that's like an arcade machine that they usually see in the game place. Rapi comes to tell Anis and Neon to keep out of Y/n's room, but her attention also got drawn to the machine as if it's calling her through the song.

(I guess Nikkes are somewhat machinery so this can kind of count.)

When all 3 got to the Terminal, the screen shown the word 'Hello', which kind of freaked out the Nikkes, and we got the scene at the start.

Rapi:"Who are you ?"

Terminal:"I'm a machine, you can call me Terminal."

Anis:"Okay, Terminal, how did you got here ?"

Terminal:"Y/n built me from scraps."

The Nikkes are quite shocked of this, that their Commander actually built this whole machine from scraps.

Neon:"Are you... like a Nikke ?"

Terminal:"No, I'm not a Nikke, I'm a machine, I don't possess a human brain."

Anis:"So, you're an AI."

Terminal:"Correct."

Rapi:"What is your purpose here ?"

Terminal:"I can show you guys the information about the Nikkes, including you guys and the Raptures."

Anis:"So you have information about us ? That's... kind of creepy..."

Neon:"But I wonder... I kind of wanted to read about myself."

Terminal:"You can click on the screen."

Neon:"Oh ?"

Terminal's screen having some of the options on the left side, which are Weapons, Nikkes, Raptures, Cybergrind, Ark and Eden.

Anis:"Huh, Eden... never heard of that before."

Neon:"Me too, I kind of wondered..." When she tried to touch it, that option disappeared.

Terminal:"You guys are not supposed to know about it yet, not now."

Neon:"Okay... I guess we can go and check the Nikkes." She then clicked on the Nikkes and saw a whole bunch of Nikkes, that including the Counters as well as every single other squads. There are some Nikkes in there they don't know who they are, but mostly, they know the rest. "Okay, Imma check me first." She then clicked on herself to see... her back with her skirt being... stuck up by the shotgun that she wore behind her back.