Chapter 5: Identification (Part 2)

After they arrived at the Control Room, in which Shifty made the announcement:"We've arrived at the control room. Preparing to cut power."

Rapi:"Commander, give me the CombiLink."

Y/n:"The... what ?"

Shifty:"Um... It's a device used to remotely control all sorts of machinery up on the surface. You see that little protrusion on your mobile ? Pull that out. There will be a line attached to it."

Y/n:"Oh... okay." He then proceed to pull out the protruding part of your phone, and a line about 1 meter long appears.

Y/n:"Well this is... quite surprising."

Shifty:"Yes, that's it. Now plug it into the port of the machine you want to control."

Y/n:"Port ?"

Rapi:"...Commander, in here."

Anis:"Did you really graduate from the military academy ?"

Y/n:"Right... Here we go." 

Soon after, they shut the power off, which Shifty annouced:"The power has been shut off. You can take the line straight into the city now."

Rapi:"Let's go."

Y/n:"okay." 'why did that remind me of Senator Armstrong ? Guess I play too much MGR:R and watch too much memes about it.'

For the context, Y/n did play more than just Ultrakill and Nikke, he also play other types of video games such as MGR:R, DMC (from 1 to 5), and lots more. The author just forgot about it.

Neon:"Shouldn't we find a pair of rubber boots ?"

Anis:"Forget the stupid boots !"

Y/n:"Well, to be frank I'll be fine." Then he pat pat Neon on the head.

Neon:"Ah, that feels nice."

Anis:'Why I felt jealous of that ?'

Rapi:'I kind of want some too Commander.'

They then continue to move forward, advancing into the city. To which, they found Raptures, everywhere. So they begin the operation, start firing at the Raptures until every single one of them died. Well, go straight to hell if you know what I mean. Although hell didn't exist in the world of Nikke, but still, Y/n still kind of wanting to see how hell is like in this world, other than the fact that the world itself is already a hellish place to live in because Central Government don't really give a shit about the Commanders and the Nikkes and much more. Back to the operation, Shifty:"Enemy neutralized."

Anis:"Neon I was getting worried back there. You sure you didn't go a bit overboard back there ?"

Neon:"The bigger the better, that's what I say !"

Y/n:'well not always...'

Anis:"Aren't you worried about being unbalanced ?"

Neon:"Let me tell you something, Anis. In this world, the only thing standing between us and the enemy is our weapons. If I end up not being perfectly balanced as a result, that's a risk I'm willing to take."

Anis:"I see."

Neon:"All right, everyone, follow me. Firepower wins the day ! Hip Hip Hooray."

Anis:"No."

Y/n:'god this couldn't be more stupid...'

And so, they continue their way deeper into the city, JUST to find more Raptures (God the gameplay of Nikke always have so much Raptures that it's getting annoying at some points.), and again, they ended all of the Raptures. (at this point I'm too tired to write all these Raptures fighting so Imma just do that when we reach some points of the story that actually need it.)