Chapter 13: Reunited

Back to the fight, after the whole Raptures ordeal, Snow White hated it that Modernia got away.

Snow White:"Oh for goodness shake... she got away! You, human! Go home!"

Y/n:"I denied to that."

Snow White:"Still, just, who are you actually ?"

Y/n:"Uhhhh a Commander ?"

Snow White:"Then what are those weapons ? How did you even able to punch Chatterbox ?"

Y/n:"It's a long story... but I don't really wanna talk about it right now cause, we don't have time for it."

Snow White:"*sigh* Fine, you can go with me but don't do anything stupid."

Y/n:"Roger that, Snowy."

Snow White:"..." She then runs off.

Y/n:"Hey! Don't run off like that you Snowy- *sigh* what am I even trying to anyway..." He then follows Snow White. They run for a while until, following the tracks that Modernia and Chatterbox left behind. Everything is looking good for them at least, but the snowstorm is approaching.

Snow White:"Good, we haven't lose the tracks. But this snowstorm is picking up. If we don't pick up the pace, these tracks are going to vanish."

Y/n:'Pffft, I am the storm that is approaching.'

Snow White:"Are you tired ?"

Y/n:"Not really." He's still somewhat human so, give him a break.

Snow White:"... Uh huh."

Y/n:'Bruh moment.'

Snow White:"Let's rest for a moment."

Y/n:"Well uh, are sure about that ? Cause, this seems to be very important to you."

Snow White:"I said, let's rest."

Y/n:"Yes ma'am."

Snow White:"I've got to make some preparations as well."

And so, they get to a bunker and take a rest. Yeah it's just that, no need to overcomplicated it. After setting in, they started to have a talk.

Snow White:"When there's a will, there's a way."

Y/n:"I thought it was 'when there's a hole, there's a way' ?"

Snow White:"..."

Y/n:"Alright nevermind. Still, you look pretty banged up."

Snow White:"That's because my equipment isn't quite up to par."

Y/n:"That... explains it. So how long has it been this way ?"

Snow White:"... I don't remember. Maybe since the first Raptures Invasion. A few decades at any rate."

Y/n:"It's not a few decades, it's more than a whole century now Snow White."

Snow White:"!!"

Y/n:"Time really slip all the way through didn't it ?"

Snow White:"..."

Y/n:"So, how it's like back then ?"

Snow White:"No more questions. I don't want to talk about it."

Y/n:"Fine."

Snow White:"Who are you anyway ? Why did Chatterbox kidnap you ?"

Y/n:"The first one, I already told you and the second one, I'm still trying to figure it out." He knows, but he knows too much.

Snow White:"Something here stinks. Looks, what you're doing is not something that ordinary humans are capable of."

Y/n:"I agree on that. But anyway, things seem pretty... not that nice."