Chapter 12: The Pilgrim Snow White

Now, they're all inside the research base, which going to the place where, I'm not sure about it right now but yeah.

Ludmilla:"Ah hah! So that's the problem."

Rapi:"What happened ?"

Ludmilla:"The security system is still up and running. No way we're getting in."

Anis:"What ? How come?"

Ludmilla:"That I don't know. We can still get in with a card. I was too busy hightailing my way out of there to grab one though."

Neon:"Please don't worry. *Shotgun cocks* I'll knock that door over like it's nothing."

Y/n:"I highly doubt that."

Ludmilla:"I also the same. That 'door' is a 40-centimeter thick iron alloy plate. You're gonna need something with some more kick in order to get through it."

Neon:"But I thought my weapon already have plenty of kick already... I guess I was wrong..."

Y/n:"Eh, it's fine. Every weapon has it's own usage that not all can be exploited to blow up a 40-centimeter thick iron alloy plate. At least I still have this card to help us get through."

Ludmilla:"... Huh ?"

Y/n:"Yeah I uh, I have a card."

flashback

Y/n was about to leave with the Counters until he met a man, the greatest showman of the Ark, Mustang.

Mustang:"Voila! Exactement!"

Y/n:'Oh no, the entertainment.'

Mustang:"I am the CEO of Tetra Line, the greatest showman in the entire Ark! Mustang!"

Y/n:'Heh, Greatest Showman. I love that.'

Mustang:"Allez! Repeat after me! Entertainment!"

Y/n:'I'm fine without saying that.'

So pretty much, all in all, Mustang gives Y/n a card that grant him access to the research base.

Mustang:"Take this pass. However, this pass is, shall we say... particulier. If you do the same, you too can activate this pass. This pass is the crowning achievement of mon entreprise, Tetra Line!"

Y/n:'Well, no wonder why Anis be having that expression of 'god please help me'.'

End of flashback

And that is, he has to dance. Yeah you did not hear it wrong, he has to dance to active the card. Welp, what could possibly gone wrong ? It's gonna be very awkward.

Anis:"Um... but..."

Y/n:"Jesus Christ I don't wanna do this..."

Neon:"Rapi, Anis, am I weird ?"