Chapter 9: Motivation

Y/n right now, is standing on the stadium, thinking about what he is gonna sing cause he promised Noise that he would do this singing. How all this happen is basically Noise comes up Y/n and asked if he can help her improve her singing skills, which he agree. That is until, he accidentally uploaded Bury the light to the internet, cause he was listening to it for the whole night doing his paper works while sitting on a plastic chair. He realized that in the morning, that he sent the whole song being known to the whole Ark, and everyone loves it. The problem is that, they misunderstanding him about him being the singer of the song cause he's the one who uploaded the song. They thought that he is the one who wrote, compose this song and sing it, and his Nikkes also think the same. Anis comes to him asking him about how he had such an amazing voice, and Y/n having a hard time explaining this. That is until, Noise shown up, she asked why Y/n do this to her, he explained in short, it's not him, this song doesn't belongs to him, and he is not the singer. 

That took quite a while for him to making the Nikkes understand, which still, they don't know why they never heard of this amazing song before, Y/n said that it comes from the past, which is one of the relic that he found, which Noise and Anis trusted that. He phew, thank god that they trusted it since this song doesn't come from this world, but rather his world. Anyway, when it's the afternoon, Y/n went out for some food, which some people comes up to him wanting his sign. He kind of run away since the song that he uploaded to the whole internet for the Ark is just not his and he felt really wrong about this. To the climax, Noise comes up to Y/n and asked him if he can go out there on the stage and sing that song for the people, which he declined as it's never was his song. Noise said that Mustang wants to know about his singing voice, that it's really beautiful, and he wants to hear it directly from Y/n. Y/n doesn't want to do this, but Noise just pulled him to meet with Mustang, to a whole fucking show. Mustang greeted Y/n, asking if he could sing in front of all the people here since Mustang already invited all of them here to listen to Y/n's singing voice, he has no other choice than doing this, so he just come forth.

Back to beginning, Y/n is standing on the stadium, wondering how he's gonna sing in front of all these people since he never really do this before, sure he can sing, but he never really sing in front of this much people. He then take a deep breath, and told Mustang to hit it, and the song slowly playing. His Nikkes also there to hear him singing too.

The song started to play, slowly, then comes to a jump of rock. Y/n standing there, menacingly, started singing.

Immortal temptation

Takes over my mind, condemned

Falling weak on my knees

Summon the strength of mayhem

The song play even more intensed, to a point lowered down, and back with a bang.

I am the storm that is approaching

Provoking black clouds in isolation

I am reclaimer of my NAAMMMEEEEEEEE

Born in flames, I have been blessed

My family crest is a demon of DDDEEEEAAATTHHHH

Forsakened, I am awakened

A phoenix's ash in dark divine

Descending misery

Destiny chasing tiiimmee

Y/n then stop, let the song playing in the background, to a point then he continue.

Inherit the nightmare, surrounded by fate

Can't run away

Keep walking the line, between the light

Led astray

Through vacant halls I won't surrender

The truth revealed in eyes of ember

We fight through fire and ice forever

Two souls once lost, and now they remember

Stopped once again, let the song play up to a point highlight.

I am the storm that is approaching

Provoking black clouds in isolation

I am reclaimer of my NNNAAAMMMEEEEE

Born in flames, I have been blessed

My family crest is a demon of DEEAAATTTTHHHH

Forsakened, I am awakened

A phoenix's ash in dark divine

Descending misery

Destiny chasing time

Disappear into the night

Lost shadows left behind

Obsession's pulling me

Fading, I've come to take what's MIIIINNNNEEEEE

The song then plays low, Y/n let it play to a point of the song's lyric then continue.

Lurking in the shadows under veil of night

Constellations of blood pirouette

Dancing through the graves of those who stand at my feet

Dreams of the black throne I keep on repeat

A derelict of dark, summoned from the ashes

The puppet master congregates all the masses

Pulling strings, twisting minds as blades hit

You want this power? Then come try and take it

Beyond the tree, fire burns

Secret love, 

bloodline yearns

Dark minds embrace,

 crimson joy

Does your 

dim heart 

heal or destroy?

The song once more, playing high, rising the feelings, it was really raw, but it's real, very real. Then, everything snapped, Y/n put all of his emtions into this final part of the song, sing it with everything he got.

BURY THE LIGHT DEEP WITHINNNNNNN

CAST ASIDE, THERE'S NO COMING HOMMMEEEEE

WE'RE BURNING CHAOS IN THE WINDDDDDD

DRIFTING IN THE OCEAN ALL ALOOOONNNNEEEE 

Y/n asked Mustang to give him a guitar, which he did. Y/n then play the last of the song with the guitar, putting all of his emotion into the last part. The Nikkes and the people there are amazed, feeling the hype of all these emotions as Y/n keeps on playing, until the end. 

After all, Y/n's done with this singing and playing songs, he decided to not accidently upload any of the songs from his world up on the internet anymore cause this is not his job, his job is being a Commander, not a singer and a composer. He told Mustang that he's never gonna go on stage again, which Mustang understand as Y/n is a Commander, he's still has to do his job. Anyway, this is just a one-time thing.

[Alright, I'm done with this chapter here. I'mma write a new chapter that's gonna continue Y/n's journey through out the land, the frozen frontier. He might as well found some new things there.]