Chapter 11: The Ice Queen and the Pinky Rabbit

Ludmilla:"so, you know who we are ?"

Y/n:"Pretty much."

Alice:"What is that gun of yours ? It look quite cool !"

Y/n:"Uh yeah, thanks, I guess ?"

Alice:"Are you here to defeat the Queen of Hearts, too ?"

Y/n:"Queen of Hearts ?"

Ludmilla:"We are on the journey to defeat the Queen of Hearts. Are you here to do it as well ?"

Y/n:"Uhhhh, I guess so." 'Let's see how this plays out.'

Alice:"Neato !"

Y/n:"But why the Queen of Hearts exactly ?"

Alice:"This place was originally full of grass and trees, but the queen of Hearts brought about a snowstorm, and threw the entire land in turmoil. We are looking for companions, and I'm grateful that you are here to help us !"

Y/n:"Okay then, let's do it." 'Pffft, Alice in Wonderland, quite the irony.'

Alice:"But, why are you out here alone ?"

Y/n:"Well, no. I do have my friends with me."

Alice:"You have friends with you ?!"

Ludmilla:"Of course, I wouldn't send for just one person to go up against a foe as formidable as the Queen of Hearts."

Y/n:"...?"

Alice:"You truly are wise, my queen!"

Ludmilla:"But these snowstorms are really throwing a wrench in the works."

Y/n:"So, what now ?"

Ludmilla:"Alice, we're going to search for the servant's teammates."

Y/n:"Hold up, wait a minute, something's not right ! I'm your servant when ?"

Ludmilla:"Well, since you are here in this snowy kingdom, my terratory, who have control here, a Commander or a Queen ?"

Y/n:"... What a load of bullshits."

Ludmilla:"Excuse me ?"

Y/n:"I'd say that, a queen. But that ain't my problem."

Ludmilla:"Still, that means you are my servant, and we'll go search for your teammates."

Y/n:"Well this just got ridiculously funny. Fine, have it your way then."

Ludmilla:"Let's go then, shall we ?"

Y/n:"Fine."

Alice:"Yay !"

They now go through the snowy wasteland of the North, which is literally it is. Y/n saw a lot of junks and rubbles, though they are pretty much exactly whatever it is, houses and other stuffs. The more they're going, the more it's feels like time hasn't even move, not to mention that this Northern front of the North is also very snowy as well, kind of hard to see it through. Alice then asks Y/n about his guns, the revolver one which she's been wondering about it for a while.

Alice:"Hey, what's with the gun that you have ?"

Y/n:"Uhhh, it's a revolver ? Well, yeah it is a revolver."

Alice:"Is it like, a legendary weapon ?"

Y/n:"You could say so."

Alice:"My queen, could they be the Rabbity ?"

Y/n:'What ?'

Ludmilla:"Of course, why would I recruit any ordinary person ?"

Alice:"I don't know, I just feel it. I mean, what are the chance of us crossing path with a human who just possess a legendary weapon ?"