Chapter 3: Corruption

(This is actually chapter 3 my bad.)

As they continue to walking to the commercial street, Rapi asked Y/n:"Did you really take up your post yesterday ?"

Y/n, eagerly answered:" Is something wrong ?"

Rapi:" How can a complete amateur be sent to replace a Commander killed in the line of duty..., what were they thinking ?"

Marian:"...What ?"

Rapi:"... Nothing."

Y/n answered:"Well who knows, if you think I'm an amateur so be it. Just wait and see how far I can lead you guys to."

Rapi, upon hearing this having doubt the Commander but still she doesn't have a choice. She said:"Anyway, you're the Commander of this squad from here on out. If you don't have any objection, I'd like to go over out current course of action."

Y/n:"Well, no problem." Y/n answered without any hesitation.

Rapi:" OK, I'll brief you. 46 hours ago we lost communication with a Nikke squad that was patrolling this area. They went completely dark, so we decided to send out a search party. During our search, an accident resulted in the death of our now-former Commander."

Anis:" The only problem is that the deceased Commander was the one who knew the coordinates to our destination. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you ?"

Y/n:"Well too bad I did know about it."

Anis kind of surprised and said:" Wait wha-, you know the coordinates to our destination ?!"

Y/n:" yeah if you guys have asked I would have told you guys about it."

Anis:" Well ok I didn't really expected that."

Y/n:"Well let's go then shall we ?"

Marian:"Wait Commander."

Y/n:"yeah ?"

Marian:"How did you know about it ?"

Y/n:"Well that's classified."

Marian:"Well ok then. *turn to Rapi* and you are Rapi right ?"

Rapi:"... ?"

Marian:" You failed to protect your former Commander. Who are you to call someone else a Novice ? They are putting their life on the line just like we are. If I ever hear you talk like that again, It'll be the last time."

Anis:" Whoa, let's settle down, no need to get all riled up."

Rapi:" Fine, I misspoke, I'm sorry."

Marian:"Don't apologized to me, apologized to the Commander."

Rapi:"I'm sorry."

Y/n, upon hearing this felt a bit guilty about it so he spoke:"Well yeah no need to worry about it, it'll be fine. I'm not that much of a veteran anyway."

Rapi:"..."

Anis:"They didn't get themself into a tizzy ? Definitely not an ordinary Commander."

Y/n:"Right not an "ordinary" Commander."

Anis:"Well I didn't mean it like that."

Y/n:"right let's just get this going then. I want to kill things staying here kinda bored."

Anis was kind of shocked upon hearing that and Rapi just not really worried about that right now.Marian wonder why the Commander said that. So they encounter more Raptures, and they fight like usually but Y/n decided to try his ground slam by jumping into the air and ground slam down onto the Raptures, killing them quickly. He just do it again and again until he absorbed a good amount of Rapture parts. Rapi, Anis and Marian were surprised that Commander can just kill the Raptures like that, by doing some ground slam. After that, they grouped back together to check for damage.