Chapter 15:The ultimate advisor

So Y/n was just in his room, watching cartoon, or anything fun. Then, Anis comes in and ask Y/n about something.

Anis:"Hey Commander." 

Y/n:"Hmm ?"

Anis:"What would you choose ? Chocolate or Splendamin-flavoured chocolate ? Cause they didn't seem to be much different."

Y/n:"How so ?"

Anis:"I heard someone say that they taste quite the same, not too different."

Y/n:"Uh, Splendamin-flavoured chocolate ?" He only said that cause, one part, he doesn't really having all that much money to buy an actual chocolate bar, on another part, he just said it so that Anis can go.

Anis:"Ah yes, the easy way is the best, am I right ?"

Y/n:"Yeah, sure, you'll be damned when the time comes."

Anis:"What ?"

Y/n:"Nothing, now go."

Anis:"Alright, bye then." She then goes off.

Another day, Y/n is in the Commander room, Neon comes in and ask:"Hey Commander, what would you more afraid of ? Running out of Food or running out of Bullets ?"

Y/n:"That's a good one. Uh, I chose bullets." He then heard Anis' frustrated screaming outside in the distance.

Neon:"I knew it Commander, that you would choose the right choice! Anis and I made a bet on what you would choose, and I was right!"

Y/n:"Well, okay then."

Neon:"I'm going now, bye!"

Y/n:"Alright."

Then to another day, Rapi coming in to asks him about the kind of dream that she had.

Rapi:"Commander."

Y/n:"Yes ?"

Rapi:"I had a dream."

Y/n:'Giorno!?'

Rapi:"A butterfly with sparkling wings landed on my hand, then disappeared as soon as the light hit it. What does it mean ?"

Y/n:"Uh, your troubles going away."

Rapi:"I suppose that's one interpretation... Thank you for cheering me up."

Y/n:"Okay." 

Onto the next day, Laplace goes over to Y/n's place and ask him about something.

Laplace:"If you're walking down the street, and you hear someone yell, "Help me! I need a hero!", what would you do ?"

Y/n:"I'll try saving them."

Laplace:"But that is the job for heroes only! You should've call me instead!"

Y/n:"Yeah right, every time you show up, things didn't always seem to be better that much of it. Also, anyone can be a hero Laplace, it's not the fancy suits or super powers or anything, they are practically useless if you don't know how to use them. It's you yourself, with your own choices that can make you a hero. Or just a really one big idiot but still, that's what it is. So at least have some faith, will ya ?"

Laplace:"..." She just speechless, not knowing what to say anymore, she just gone out of the Commander's room and back to where she should be.

And uh, that's it for now.

[Alright, short chapter for fun. See ya later.]