𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍.

amara murphy was forced to marry at the age of eighteen, her father had arranged everything and the day of her birthday she was sent down the aisle, scared and gripping the bouquet so hard the stems of the flowers bent.

her husband, dan kensington, was the son to a rich man whom passed, leaving the money to his son—amaras father was envious of the riches and sought dan out, using his daughter as his main talking point.

dan eventually agreed though wanted to meet the girl he was promised before marrying her, so they met and dan was immediately enraptured in amaras beauty, immediately telling her father that he will take
her.

amara had not a clue what they were talking about, and when she was informed she protested vehemently with tears streaming down her face, yet her father did not change his mind.

so she married him, and as vows were recited she glared at dan with storms in her eyes, yet he did not see the hatred in them.

her father was overjoyed and a smile was displayed throughout the ceremony and reception, amara felt disgusted every time she glanced his way.

the night of the wedding, she tore the silky dress from her body and kicked it away from her as she cried, but her moment was interrupted when dan barged into the bathroom, grabbing her and forcing her onto the bed.

that night was one of the worst things to happen to
her.

and so she vowed to herself to one day take what she had stolen from her back. she doesn't know when the time will come, but she dreams of the day that it does.

 she doesn't know when the time will come, but she dreams of the day that it does