𓆰 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭.

AMARA EYES RAPIDLY BLINK and she squeezes them into a squint at the sudden flood of sunlight that hits her the moment Aro pushes a door open

"Oh, dear, my apologies." He says, not able to fight back the amused smile that encroaches onto his lips at the sight of Amara recovering her eyesight.

"It's fine—just got flash banged, no biggie." She dismisses as her eyes slowly regain their vision, and as she begins to see what Aro has been leading her towards; it's a room in the shape of small a dome, the walls entirely made up of glass, as is the ceiling. It's vibrant with plants, all shining brightly in the warm sun that streams inside.

Amara steps forward into the room, inhaling the floral aroma that encapsulates the room. She gazes around in wonderment at the plants and the vines that creep up the windows while Aro watches her take in the room, joyed by her reaction.

"I enjoy coming here." He tells her, following her inside, keeping his eyes on her. The sun hits his skin, almost immediately lighting it up. "I rarely get to, but when I do, it calms my mind."

Amara stares up at the glass, sunlight pouring down upon her in rays, the rays are warm as they meet her skin. "I can see why."

Aro begins to walk forward, she quickly follows behind. As they venture through the vibrant room, they get closer to the sound of a fountain until Amara can see it — it's beautiful, with the ornate designs on the stone and with how the tranquil water sparkles as the sun shines down on it through the glass.

Amara gazes down at it, the reflection of the water casting on her face. "Do you have a penny?"

Aro shakes his head. "I'm afraid not, no." An amused smile dances on his lips.

"Oh, well," She sighs, sitting on the edge of the fountain and dragging the tip of her finger atop the water, "I'll have to grab one for the next time."

Aro chuckles. "I will be sure to remind you." He sits next to her, turning his head slightly as to gaze at her face. He removes his gloves before dipping one of his hands into the water as well, careful to not accidentally make contact with her skin, and Amara can't help but notice.

"Why do you wear gloves?" She asks, looking up from the water. "If that's, like, a super insensitive question I apologize."

Aro smiles lightly with amusement. "It is not insensitive, no worries." He assures softly. "Do you remember earlier when we were discussing gifts?"

Amara nods. "Yeah."

"I never did explain my gift to you." He recalls and Amara shakes her head.