𓆰 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬.

"HELLO

"HELLO." AMARA SPEAKS, STILL STARING AT THE KINGS.

"Good morning, Amara." Aro greets kindly and not at the usual volume he'd greet with, he decided to keep it toned down for this meeting, as to not scare Amara off. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine." She answers automatically.

"And you slept well, I hope?" Aro asks.

"I think I did, I don't remember any of it, but I woke up feeling like I drank a few bottles of wine." She jokes, sort of. "So it must have been quite the sleep."

"Ah, yes, that tends to be what happens." Marcus comments, stealing Amaras attention from Aro.

"With what, exactly?" She asks. "What was the misty stuff the knocked me out?"

"Sensory deprivation." Aro answers her instead, so she looks at him now. "Technically, you weren't asleep, rather in a state of unawareness."

Amara blinks, surprised at what hes telling her because it's so bizarre. "And how was that boy," She can't recall Alecs name, "able to do that? He can just deprive people of their senses? On a regular basis?"

"Alec is a gifted boy." Aro says. "As are many of us here."

"That isn't normal." Amara comments. "Normal people can't just do that."

Aro smiles knowingly. "You are correct. We are quite different from you."

"In what way?" Amara asks. It's obvious they are completely different, she just doesn't know what they could be.

"We're vampires." Caius says causally.

Amara whips her head to stare at him, her eyes wide. "Vampires?" She echoes the word.

"Thats what I said, yes." Caius confirms.

"Vampires aren't real." Amara states, because how is she to actually believe that vampires are real beings? Plus, they don't have fangs, pointy ears, nor bald heads like Nosferatu or Dracula, and they look pretty much normal besides their unattainable appearance, deathly pale skin and red eyes.

"Brother, how sad, it appears we are not real." Caius says to Aro with a fake frown.

"Does Dracula live here, too?" Amara asks, still not fully convinced.

"No, I believe he is from Romania." Caius quips.

Amara rolls her eyes. "Seriously, how am I supposed to believe you? It's not exactly rational."