𓆰 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞.

MY EYES FEEL TOO HEAVY TO OPEN when I finally think I'm awake

Same with my body, it feels too heavy for me to move anything, each limb is like weights. My mind is foggy, too, so I don't even fully know where I am, I feel like I should know, but I can't remember.

Moments pass and my eyes start to feel less heavy, so I attempt to creak them open, and I do, but my vision is extremely blurry. Eventually, the blurriness fades and I can finally see what I'm staring at, which is a dark and tall ceiling with detailed wood patterns.

My body slowly begins to feel less like lead and I can actually move. I sit up, but my vision wobbles when I do.

Christ, what was the shit that floated from that boys hands? It feels like I've been asleep for years.

I look around the room to take in my surroundings but find myself surprised, its a pretty nice room — yellow light leaks in through one of the many tall windows that align the wall directly across from the bed I sit in, light blue curtains hang next to them that match the blue accents on the white wallpaper. Paintings are displayed throughout the room and the each perfectly match the light blue and white scheme of the walls. The floor is seemingly marble, white with some grey streaks mixed within.

One of the walls has large bookshelves pushed against it all filled to the brim with books, a white couch sits near them as does a desk with a chair matching the couch. On another wall are two doors, in between them is a pretty and small baby blue porcelain table with fresh flowers sat atop it — its nice and strangely, I don't feel that uncomfortable about being here, more calm than I would have expected, but maybe thats just because I don't have to worry about Dan lurking around anymore. I smile at the reminder that he wont be a problem in my life any longer.

My mind has cleared up, thankfully, and I can pretty much remember everything that happened now; I'm in the Volturi brothers home, Dan is locked away somewhere and, supposedly, I'm to be always cared for, according to them.

I can tell these men are important in some way, I just don't know how yet, but its clear that they're wealthy and can have people disposed of and locked away whenever they please. Currently, I'm assuming they're apart of the mafia.

I don't fear them, though, and maybe I should, given how I'm alone in their home in a foreign country defenseless, but I just can't find myself feeling frightened, except for their bright red eyes, but they aren't the only ones with the strange eyes, the three people that accompanied them last night also had them.

I do wonder where they are, though, they made a big fuss about caring for me but now they're nowhere to be seen. They're probably busy handling some mafia shit or something.