𓆰 𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐬.

DAN HAS NO CLUE WHERE HE IS, and he hasn't since he was tossed into a damp, dingy and confined cell

He attempted to speak to the people that locked the iron door, but they just glared wickedly at him before disappearing into the dark.

All he really knows is that hes not alone, because the second he was brought into, what he presumes, the dungeon area, voices began to speak odd things into the air, things that made really no sense — one voice had inquired that 'the kings must be teasing them with a fresh human', Dan had no clue whom the kings were and why the person that spoke had referred to him as a human, because isn't everyone?

Hes miserable, even the word holds not enough meaning for how much suffering he believes he is in, despite being greatly unaware of what is to come.

He hopes somebody will come searching for him when he doesn't return home by the day he said he would, but, truly, he has no one that cares about him, and he has only himself to blame. Theres still people that need him, though, like Amaras father who receives large payments frequently from Dan — that was the exchange he made for Amara, and he relies solely on the checks.

He doesn't know where Amara is, either, he suspects the Volturi brothers have her. He saw the way they gazed at Amara during dinner the previous night, in an almost loving way, and he doesn't doubt that they swept her from the hotel just like himself.

He can hear the door open, the large one that he was dragged into last night. And then he hears footsteps, multiple. His stomach drops and he cowers closer in the cobwebbed corner.

In the glow of the sun that comes in through a tiny window at the top of the wall, Dan can see two cloaked figures standing in front of his cell. He shivers, seeing their red eyes practically glow in the sun.

Its two men, the large one from last night, Felix, and a shorter and much leaner one, Demetri.

Felix smiles, showing his shiny and sharp teeth off. "Hello, Daniel." He greets and then unlocks the cell door. "The Kings have told us to fetch you. I wonder why." He slides the door open, it drags against the dirty floor.

Demetri is in the cell quickly, grabbing Dan forcefully and pulling him up like hes nothing but a rag doll. He lugs him out of the cell and dungeons, then he roughly tosses him over his stone shoulder, making Dan sputter a cough.

They're suddenly moving very fast, the ground blurs as Dan stares down at it. And he feels nauseous, but he has nothing to throw up, he hasn't been fed in over twelve hours.

When hes dropped down on the hard floor, hes dizzy and the room spins around him. But when it settles, he can see the room is dome shaped and theres three thrones in front of him, empty.

"They will be with you shortly." Felix tells him, keeping his hands pressed down on Dans puny shoulders.

"What're they going to do?" Dan asks pathetically.