Track 14

ALAIA

Jaire sheds his jacket, exposing his brawny arms. He grips the microphone and delivers the first line, rendering the building speechless. Velvety and tempting, his voice captivates the audience, evoking a fluctuation of screams and hushed whispers.

His head tilts and rotates in harmony with the rhythm as he croons with an amorous intensity. The first verse's conclusion lures him into an aphrodisiacal dimension. Once the chorus rolls through, he gyrates against the microphone stand. My pussy perceives the trembling of each of his grinds. Desire courses through my walls, throbbing at the mirage of being filled by my CEO.

In my mind's eye, my face is pressed against the chilly, smooth surface of his mansion's walls. He has his body smashed against me, his bulge jabbing my ass through the fabric of his jeans. My taut nipples compress against the barrier, resulting in a gratifying pang. Jingles of his belt and the zip of his pants disengaging echo through my ears. His fingertips seize my jaw, pulling my face to gawk at him. He hoists my dress with his free hand, exposing me to a shiver-inducing draft. His fingers massage me as he teases me for soaking my panties. He slips the damp fabric to the side and penetrates me, filling me to completion. Our eyes connect while he drives me into the wall, and my jaw slackens in his hold. There's nowhere to run from his precise, mind-blowing strokes. His forearm indents under the force of my nails as he tightens his grip on my chin. Our collision creates a commotion as our bodies mesh and lips part. As we exchange fervent glares, we comprehend the indecorum of our actions. Our perception heightens the passion-fueled tryst. He is unconcerned about who might catch us while he ravages me. He's satiating his craving for me by seizing what he desires. I wish to fulfill every longing of his soul until he's empty.

An overwhelming phenomenon soars through my body, causing my legs to convulse and my eyes to spring open. My line of sight diverts to Leon, anticipating a smirk, but he's filming his cousin with everyone else. With a sigh of relief, I fan myself and view the stage. Jaire's presence causes my manual hand fan to wave faster, reaching its peak speed. He's without his shirt, wholly engrossed in his performance, his vocals excelling as the song nears its end. His voice ascends to a transcendental pitch that induces gooseflesh on my arms.

The audience's voices rise in a collective holler, swelling after the song ends. "Me, I can sing, but I can't hold a flame to you, Drizz, or Lise." While he may have a humble outlook, his vocal proficiency is clear to me and tonight's witnesses. He could lead velvet paradise, but he chose me.

Jaire bows for the ovation and grabs his shirt from the ground. He slips it over the sweat he produced and shields his mouthwatering abs. The hurrahs continue to soar until Drizz says, "Looks like you're stuck up here with me tonight."

Jaire succumbs to the audience and approaches the piano. The superstars engage in an off-the-record conversation. They must be discussing songs to perform. The angle of their discussion obstructs my view of their lips.

An evening of Jaire crooning seductive melodies sounds like divine torment. Are my ancestors testing me? The eroticism of his last performance may have resulted in the deterioration of my panties. The only sensation beneath my dress is the dampness between my legs.

"Alright," Jaire says into the microphone. "I'll stay." He laughs as he waits for the roar of the crowd to subside. His neck cranes to Drizz. "Wait, I don't know, dawg. Should we do it to 'em?"

"Aaaah, it's your call, big bro. Do you think they can handle it?"

"Nah, but this is the perfect moment."

"Damnnnn." Drizz shakes their head, creating a dramatic pause for the confused audience. "You're really trying to pull our secret weapon right now?"