Track 18

JAIRE

Netflix's catalog has me stuck in an endless scrolling loop. Locked in an indecisive person's prison, I'm trying to find a movie Alaia and I would enjoy. Comedy or thriller seems like her type, possibly a mix of both. Knives Out? Nah, she's probably seen that. How about—

A rosy scent enters the bedroom, grappling my attention. Chills run down my bare spine as I behold my mesmerizing artist. My shirt barely conceals her lower region. If she bends forward, she'll be completely exposed. My saliva builds as she struts towards me in a gradual, hypnotizing rhythm. I swallow the contents harshly when she meets me at the bed's edge.

She perches on me, her weight pressing down as her thighs straddle mine. My boxer briefs are the only fabric between me and her pussy. Still, I sense her heat. My shaft reacts, ready to emerge from its cage. With a husky giggle, she lightly scratches my nape with her nails. "Hi, papi. I missed you."

As my hand relaxes, the remote falls onto the bedsheets. My palms gravitate to Alaia's curvy hips. Thumbs massaging her upper booty, I relish how smooth her skin is. The aroma of my shower gel, blended with her pheromones, is alluring and comforting. "I missed you too, princess."

Her glare swells with unbridled lust as she leans toward me. Minty and enticing, her breath tickles mine. "Is it an issue if I'm not in a movie-watching mood?"

"Hell nah."

Our lips collide with a magnetic force. Temptation finally overcomes us, erupting a rush of gratification in our bodies. Alaia holds my nape and cups my jaw, holding me steady. As our heads move in rhythm, her hips roll gently, synchronized. With a firm grip on her ass, I encourage her movement as a flurry of sensations stirs within my underwear. She vocalizes her pleasure into the kiss as her fingers trace my chest and abs.

We break away for air. She buries her face into my shoulder and nips at my clavicle. "You're so hard, papi. I want it in my mouth. Lay down."

I plunge my hand into the nightstand and fumble for coconut oil. My skin's glistening from the shea butter I applied, but the lubricant's natural and adds more flavor to Alaia's experience. "You're not allergic to coconut, right?"

"Non, papi," she says sweetly. She's bestowing kisses on my shoulder with patience, awaiting my obedience. She better be prepared when she frees the beast from its cage 'cause it's not going back in until she reaches her limit.

With the oil secured, I shuffle to the center of the mattress, propping my noggin on a memory foam pillow. Alaia seizes the opportunity to remove her shirt. Her ample breasts spring to life, dark nipples erect and succulent. My lips moisten, wanting to protect her buds from the cool air.

She crawls over like a prowling lioness. Her escalating stare remains locked on me, divulging her mastery of being a naughty seductress. Once again, she's on top of me but smooching downwards. Her tongue twirls against my abdomen as my anticipation growls from within. Once she arrives at my waistband, she reaches for the edges. I lift upward. She tugs at the cotton and emits a clucking sound.

"Jaire, Jaire," she sings sexily, shaking her head. As if it's not her first time, she erects me with no struggle. Smiling devilishly, she says, "You are one thick boy. Sunni shorted you." She retrieves the lubricator from me. "She claimed 6.5. This is not that."

I run my tongue over my mouth. "You can still take it, right?"

"Like a soldier." She drizzles the oil on my length. I compress my lips in response to the slight chill. While massaging the coating onto my erection, Alaia examines it with captivation. "You have the prettiest dick ever," she coos. Shit, it better be after multiple surgeries and medical tattooing sessions. My teeth gnash my lower lip as she tenderly lathers my balls. "Mmm, looks like I found a sweet spot. It's a shame I'm about to get your pretty dick all messy." She eyes me with an adorable yet fuckable pout.