Chapter 13 - Truth or Dare

Warning - Sexual references

Y/N POV

"I choose... dare" Amelia looks at Teddy.

"I dare you... to kiss the most attractive person in this room" Oh boy...

Amelia looks around the room, trying to make it less obvious about us. She eventually turns to me and gives me a long kiss on the lips and I give a little back for a second before pushing away.

"I knew it, you owe me $10 Maggie" Meredith seems very happy with herself.

"Excuse me, what?" I ask her as Amelia sits back down in her place.

"Amelia hasn't shut up about you most of the week. I bet that she had a crush on you and Maggie thought different"

"So you made a bet out of it?" I lean backwards into the sofa as I look at them both.

"We all make bets on anything, this time was Amelia"

"Oh, I really need to get in on these bets" I give a smirk.

"Anyway... Meredith, truth or dare" Amelia asks.

"Truth" She beams.

"Why my brother?"

"He was my McDreamy. My whole intern class couldn't shut up about him. Plus, I slept with him the night before I started. I didn't know who he was an I couldn't keep my mind off him. Don't blame me, blame him for being Derek"

"Ew... and yeah. He's my brother. He's annoying as it is anyway"

"All men are. Women rule and so do you Y/N. I am trying my hardest not to offend you in any way. Please be patient if I mess up" Meredith says.

"It's ok. I understood the message though. Thank you for trying to be inclusive. I appreciate it"

"It's no problem. So, Kepner, truth or dare?" Meredith asks her.

"I guess dare?"

"Do a full shot of tequila, you aren't drunk enough and we all need to be drunk apart from Amelia"

"And me, I'm not wanting to get drunk tonight"

"But drunk you is fun. Come on" Meredith says as she pours a shot of tequila for April

"Please have a drink. She won't stop until you at least have a few. It's ok. I'll be fine" Amelia whispers into my ear as she leans closer to me.

I looked into her eyes, trying to see her facial expression. I want to support her throughout her whole recovery. Can I still do that even when I have a drink. I feel bad if I do but she seems ok with me having a drink. Do I? Don't I? I need to make up my-

"Y/N? You ok there?" Amelia asks.

"Huh, oh yeah. Sorry. I'm good. I'm just going to stick to soda for now. I don't want a drink"

"Ok, if you say so"

"Ok... What's going on between you two. You are both very close to each other" Arizona pipes up, causing us both to look at her then back at each other, sharing a look. I give a nod as does Amelia.

"Well, the truth is, me and Amelia are dating. That's why I'm not drinking. I want to support her by not drinking and not taking any other substances" I hold onto Amelia's hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"Aww, that's so sweet" Arizona replies

"Called it. They have been very... close to each other since Y/N got here. There had to have been something going on between them. Plus, they both have fuck me eyes for each other" Callie spoke up, giving us both a smirk.