Dangerous - Paul (Twilight) Chapter Three

Dangerous - Paul

Chapter Three - The Kiss

Songs: Pray-Justin Bieber
Super Massive Black Hole -Muse 

***
       I turned myself around and headed up to my sanctuary where I could finally rest after a long day. Paul's face suddenly found it's way into my brain when I heard a knock on my door.

       "Helloo?" I asked the unknown person behind the door. I sat up in bed waiting for a response.

       "It's Paul." Was all he said. My inner self grinned. He entered and sat beside me on the bed. "Hi." I loved the sound of his smooth, precise voice. He knew what he was going to say before he said it. Confident.

       "Wanna go for a walk? I feel trapped inside here." I asked him. He nodded. I was headed forheaded for the window. "What do you think you're doing?" I questioned, giving him a 'WTF' look. Wow, I had been doing that a lot lately!

        His deep voice chuckled, sending shivers down my spine. "We're going to jump down into the bushes." he simply stated, as if it were an everyday thing.

       "You've gotta be kidding me! You're seriously going to jump out the window like a freakin spider monkey?! No thanks! I think I'll live a few more years, thank you!"

       "Oh C'mon! I promise nothing'll happen. I swear." He promised, suddenly wrapping his tan, toned arms around me. A single touch from him made fireworks zap every part of my body, no denying it. It just felt right, like we were molded for each other. I gasped from the feeling that ran freely through my veins. He looked me dead in the eyes, just making me wanna stay in his arms forever.

       I blinked, and before I could think of anything else to do, I was already in a piggy back position on his back. He was unlatching the window, which let out a giant breeze.

       "Hurry up, I don't think Jake'll appreciate us being alone together." I warned him. He just smirked and got on the window sill. The bushes looked really small from up here, but Hell, I really don't have a thing to lose.

       The wind was rushing in my nose one second, and the next Paul was standing on the solid ground. "Now that wasn't so bad, now was it?" He questioned, clearly smirking.

       "Shut up. Let's just walk." I complained. My hand found his and I skipped into the tree line, him trailing behind me.

       "Hey! If you wanna talk, you better slow down." Paul commented.

       "Fine, let's stop here, then." I sighed and sat down at the trunk of a tree.

      I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the warm air. If it weren't for the shade, I would've been burning up. The sun was extremely hot today.

       Paul settled down beside me, laying his head down in my lap. I laughed and leaned back against the trunk. "So, for starters, why did you just suddenly drop everything and come back?" He asked.

       I shrugged, "I'd gotten into way to many fights. My parole officer, Chuck, was going to take me to the police if I got into another fight. And as you guessed, I did. Earlier this morning this chick was pissing me off, so I almost broke her arm! Bam! I'm here!" I explained, even laughing at the memory of this morning. Ahh, good times, good times!

       His head vibrated with laughter, "Wow. Just wow, " he started, "You got anger issues?" he asked, suddenly serious.

       "Yeah. I just wanna punch someone in the mouth when I get mad, and that's usually what happens. Ever since I moved from here to my Aunt and Uncle's, I've just been angry. Why you ask?"

       "I have that problem, too. Getting murderous thoughts, yup! That's me." He laughed at the end.

       "Ohhh! Now I know I'm not the only one! Besides, I used to think I was the weird one in our family. No one ever got really mad, just me. But it wasn't as bad back then."

       "My family's always angry, so it was no biggy when I was about to 'change.' I just thought everyone was extra annoying those days! And now, too! Haha. Do you think you'll change into a she-wolf?" He asked, throwing the last part in randomly.

       "I don't know. If Jake did, I'm sure I will. Anyways, how many girlfriends you ever had?" I questioned.

       "None."

       "What?! None? Really? Have you even looked in the mirror?!" I hollered. I mean C'mon! Have you even looked at him? Even from a distance, he's fine! After the words flew out of my mouth, I blushed a few shades of red.

       "I'm being completely serious, never had a girl friend. Besides, you look cute when you blush." He chuckled, "How many boy friends have you had?" He fired back.

       "Two. Gavin Louis in eighth grade till tenth and Zachary Ellis just in the beginning of this year, but we broke up. Nothing big." I stated. I thought both of them were cute, but nothing compared to what I think about Paul. At all!

       "Not a shocker, you are amazing." He complimented, looking up at the tree branches in the air.

       "Thanks. You know what's weird? One, squirrels like to glare and never blink," I started on a random note.

       "I know, right? Freaky!" Paul interjected while I grinned down at him.

       "Haha, yup! And it feels like I've known you forever. Is that how imprints work?"

       "I think so. But yeah, you were basically crafted in the hands of God to be perfect for your imprint in every way." He explained, clearing up my thoughts a little.

       "Is that how Sam and Emily feel?"

       "Yeah. You can practically feel it." He said, bringing himself up from my lap. I pulled on his hands and now he was sitting across from me, inches away. I could feel the electricity from him, dangerously close.

        He leaned in. "Like this." Suddenly, our lips met, and the fireworks started on my lips. It felt so write, the waves if electricity were crashing over me, leaving me wanting more. His lips were soft, tasting sweet and delectable. It was like nothing existed at the moment our lips collided. I had no idea how long it had been, but hell, I needed to breathe!

       He pulled apart, staring me in the eyes. "Holy shit." Was all he had to say. That was crazy. Crazy intense. "Did you feel that?" He shuddered.

       "Yeah." I gulped.

       "I think we should go to the bonfire." I said, breathless. He nodded, still a little out of it. I stood up and grabbed his hand.

       We headed back to the house, the silence comfortable but eager between us. I really can't believe I just did that. Forreal, I was going  psycho! Jake is gonna have my ass on his mantle if he finds out! I grinned, I guess I'll make the game of life more interesting.

       I hope it doesn't hurt when he cuts my ass off, I don't want a painful death! I wonder if he wants Paul's, too!

       "Are you ranting to yourself internally?" Paul's smooth voice asked from beside me. I laughed and nodded. He chuckled and squeezed my hand.

       Perfect fit.

       The house finally came into view. I saw everyone getting ready for the bonfire. The sun was setting, making it a perfect setting for the night to end.

       "Where are we gonna sit?" I asked Paul, looking at the fire blazing. The sparks flew into the night air, making mini fireworks go off, like when I kissed Paul. But that was more like a nuclear explosion. One that could take out New York from California! I laughed as I finally escaped from my own thoughts.

       "I guess we bring a chair, I'll get one from Seth," he responded, then called, "SETH!" No more than a few seconds passed when a shorter boy with the same cropped hair came from the front door. He kinda looked like a younger version of Jake. Scruffy and adorable!

       "Hey Paul, what's up? Who's this?" He asked. I guess he was talking about me, since I was the only one standing any where by us.

       "This is Tyler Black, Jake's sister. She's my imprint." Paul said, grinning. He squeezed my hand again, sending shivers down my spine. I didn't even ignore them, I just enjoyed the magnetic pull from our bodies. I smiled up at him and then at Seth, no need to be rude! Wow, that sounded crazy coming from my mouth!

       "Hi. I'm Tyler, who're you?"

       "Seth Clearwater at your service."

       I chuckled, "Nice to meet you. Have you seen Jake?" I questioned the mini Jake in front of me. He just shook his head 'no.' "Greeaaat." I grumbled. When I turned around, I'd suddenly wished I hadn't.

       I was faced with Jake's monsterous glare. "Tyler, a word?"

       Aw fuck.

***

A/N: Hola my peeps! Haha, yeah, I know! I take forever to update this one! If I had more fans, I would be faster.... But I guess that won't happen! Mwahaha! Fan please! I'll be your BFF! :D lol jk I already have four! :oP

Anyways, message me privately if you want me to read your story or something like that. I'd love to! Comment on my wall with actual Suggestions, advice, or questions! Thanks!

Lurve,

- Jamie <3