Dangerous - Paul (Twilight) Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen -

Songs: She-Wolf - Shakira

What's My Name? - Rihanna & Drake

***

The rest of the night I spent playing cards with the pack and soon enough, Jake joined in. I slapped Colin a few times, just for the fun of it. And I was slapped numerous times, mostly because it was funny that my cheek was numb!

"Alright, dudes. I'm going to bed, we got school tomorrow." I yawned, stumbling up the stairs and into my room where Paul was sitting on my window seat. "This is an invasion of privacy." I stated irritably.

Nothing's worse than when you want to go to bed and someone who pisses you off is in the room keeping you from that one goal. "Why did you get out with her?" He asked, in a distant voice.

I rolled my eyes. I'm getting irritated and he's barely spoken. "Because I have a plan that's going to keep us all from being killed, thank you, Princess Paul."

"Tell me the plan." He challenged shortly, making me narrow my eyes at him.

I scoffed at his look, "If I tell everyone, it'll fail. The only people that need to know about it as of now is Me, Edward, Jake, Sam, and Bella. Maybe Carlisle, too. He's pretty cool for a stink bomb." I stated. My voice was on the edge of a growl, just sudden anger wanting to be released.

"I'm your imprint, I'd like to know so I won't be as worried." Paul tried giving me a smile, but in my opinion, it looked forced.

"I don't worry about what you do 24/7, so get off my back about it, will you? I'm doing this my way." Now that was a snarl, no doubt.

"Get out. We'll deal with it tomorrow." I lied ever-so-smoothly. Sometimes it makes me wonder where I get it from. I bet Dad because Mom was too kind. But, she may have had a rebellious side!

"Bull. I'm getting this over with tonight. I don't want to be in a relationship where I have no idea what's going on and you don't tell me anything." He glowered, looking flustered.

DQ, that's NOT what I like with my Washington.

"You mean a relationship where you aren't controlling every single move I make? That sounds like fun. I don't want to be in a relationship where someone's always nagging me to tell them something that is none of their business." I replied dryly. I don't know what he doesn't get about he doesn't own me.

No one does.

"Are you mocking me? Tyler, I'm being serious." He questioned, raising his eyebrows like I just slapped him. It's like he's on his man period!

I wasn't even that touchy when I had to deal with that crap! "I'm being dead serious with you. You're implying that you don't like our relationship. Do you want to leave your own imprint?" I pounced, my eyes were ablaze with a sudden menace.

"What? No-" I cut him off by covering up his meek sentence.

"Don't lie to me. It's obvious how you feel. Get out, I don't want anything to do with you! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out." I hissed, shoving him out the door, knowing he wouldn't resist.

"No, I didn't mean it like-"

I didn't give him a second to spare before I slammed the door smack in his face. "Dobby's sock!" I shrieked, flinging myself on the comfy bed.

I snuggled up to my purple blanket and solidly thought. Is there a way to break an imprint? Can you possibly find a cure for the heart and mind?

A whimsical voice in my head told me no, but I didn't care to listen. I bet I could get a lead off of Google, they have everything. Especially kittens jumping into boxes!

I closed my eyes, just about to let sleep, when my annoying turkey of a brother waltzed until the room like he owned the damn place. In his dreams. "What the hell." I breathed, my mood getting more rotten by the second.

"What did you do to Paul?" He snapped almost fiercely.

"A favor."

***

Sorry! Don't hate me! :( don't worry, this isn't too permanent! :D and my inspiration for this chapter is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two! :') I can't believe it's over! Lol I'll love you forever Fred and Remus. :)

- Jamie