Dangerous - Paul (Twilight) Twelve

Chapter Twelve - The Deal.

Songs: Best Love Song - T-Pain & Chris Brown

Beautiful Monster - Ne-Yo
(I'm in a hip hop mood!)

***

      "Damn. Karma really is out to get me!" I thought out loud, making Paul growl at me with frustration.

    "Don't really want to know. Does she see us?" He asked himself. I wonder if he likes hearing himself talk. I do love his voice, it's just too sexy for his own good!

      "Well, by the way that she's eyeing me like Voldemort looks at Harry, I'm guessing that betch can hear and see me." I poked my tongue out at her and gave her a taunting sneer.

    "Are you seriously trying to get us killed?!" He whisper/shrieked like a baby.

    I growled in response. "Think higher of me, I've got a plan, Stan."

      "My name's not Stan and what the hell are you talking about, Ty? I want to live through Jake's wrath later." He answered, his anger pulsing through the air roughly.

    "Have trust in me. And don't do anything, okay?" I rushed, making up my mind that I was going to face my new issue. Heh. Good luck to the both of us. May the best bitch win.

    "Wha-" He stopped once he saw me dart out the door and walk in granny pantie's way. Haha! I hope I don't get a glimpse, if you catch my flow.

    Now, I was walking straight up to her, her red eyes flicking with an indescribable anger aiming toward none other than me. Paul's eyes were on me the whole time, I'm sure. The poor guy was frozen numb.

      I told you people I don't just walk the walk!

      "Well, well. You're a brave little girl, no aren't you. I didn't think you'd be that easy to kill..." She pondered a little too innocently, making me want to roll my eyes in utter disgust.

    This hoe is what Bella's really scared of? Seriously? Wow! Her stupidity scares me, so I'm going to make this interesting for everyone.

      "Look, leech, I'm not here to hear your over-rehearsed comebacks that lost their sparks long ago, okay? I'm here to make a deal with you that you can't refuse if you're smart enough to use that mind of yours." I snarled snappishly, not beating around the bush at all. It annoys me!

      "Oh, really? What could you possibly give me that's worth anything?" She scoffed, the disgust ringing in her voice. I actually like her, only because she's such a bitch. Rosalie doesn't count, I just can't handle her dumb ass.

      Surprisingly, we were about three feet away from each other, not bothering to get any closer to the enemy. But, in all clarity, she won't be the enemy for long, my pretties!

      I love the Wizard of Oz, don't you? Such a classic! I mean who would ever think of a green chick trying to kill a sweet innocent girl? Oh, hey! My life's like the remix, except the red-head's the green skinned witch and I'm Dorothy, but I'm not innocent. Dad always said to own up to your actions! Like hell I will!

      "More than you think, okay? Just trust me. I'm willing to be on your side with this battle, I know more than they think. They have no clue I know, I found out while listening to Bella and Edward talk last night." I explained, seeing her lips curl up in a sadistic smirk.

      I could like her.

      "You aren't a wolf." She complained, her gaze flashing to my imprint who was talking worriedly on the phone. The only reason he wasn't out of the car ripping someone's head off is because we weren't close and if he made a sudden move, I'm sure I'd be Tyler the pissed off ghost. Casper can suck it!

      "Yet." I corrected, looking at my nails absentmindedly. I look up and narrowed my eyes at her and her torch hair. "I can whenever I want. All I need is to be angry." I assures her.

    "How do I know you're not lying. Plus, why are you doing this anyway?" She questioned with confidence ringing everywhere.

      "How do I know that you won't kill me later on? I have my own life and beliefs of how this should go down. Bella Swan needs to go down and we'll be the ones to do it." I growled. Just the thought of her made me angry.

      "Very well, Tyler. I'll see you later tonight." With that, she ran off into the woods, leaving me in the middle of the road. I huffed my breath and made my way back to Paul, who was fuming.

    He was the least of my problems as of now. Chaos is like my natural scent, I cling onto it, making havoc for anyone and everyone in my path. I really do have a twisted mind.

      "What the hell, Ty?! Are you suicidal?" Paul screeched. His voice was so loud and stern I'm pretty sure it awoke some birds in the next town. The meaning of his words strung in my veins.

      "No. It's none of your business what it is I do and don't. I'm actually surprised that you haven't figured that out yet." I simply said openly. The nerve of him! I swear I'm going to-

    "Excuse me for being worried that you were just in front of mortal enemy number one! You were being civil! I can't be calm!" He screeched, revving the engine with a strong grip on the wheel.

    "I don't know who you think you are. Yeah, you're my imprint, not a warden at a prison, so take it down a notch and get your panties out of a bunch or you're going to need some surgery to get my shoe out of your ass. What happened with me and Victoria was just a mere decision to not kill each other." I barked through clenched teeth, my jaw line was turning white. "Just drive me home."

    He didn't reply, just grunted and didn't dare look my way. He really isn't helping his chances of me being a double agent.

      Paul, you are such a fucking idiot.

      "Prick."

***

Ooh! Didn't see that coming! Haha! Sorry for the wait, I've just been focusing on my other stories! :( if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

-Jamie :)