Dangerous - Paul (Twilight) Nine

Chapter Nine - Prank or Violence? How About Both?

Songs: Rehab - Rihanna

Let's Kill Tonight - Panic! At the Disco

***

Demi cranked up the radio full blast as we sped through the woodsy scenery. "Holy crap! This is gonna be awesome!" I yelled over the music, so she could hear.

Demi laughed at my comment , "Hahaha I know! Ugh, I hope Bella isn't pissed I brought you. She called me earlier telling me about you! I was like, this chick is gonna be awesome!" She turned down the radio so we could talk.

"Thanks! I feel loved! By the way, who's Alice?" I asked with curiosity ringing in my voice.

"She's another vampire sibling. She's very peppy and fairylike, so try and hold your barf in, I can see it in your eyes." She giggled, then I noticed we had pulled up to a medium sized home that looked pretty comfy, not as welcoming as mine, though. Just thought you people should know...

"Is this is? Beastly!" I exclaimed, climbing out of the car and examining my new surroundings. "Is that Bella's room?" I questioned, getting a mischievous smirk on my face. There was a huge tree right outside her window, a long, tough branch reaching out only a few inches away from her window.

This is just too easy!

Demi nodded her head yes and looked at me weird, raising an eyebrow at my odd facial expression. "Yuppers. Why?" She asked, then slapped her forehead in recognition. "Ohh! Haha, I can read your mind!" She grinned.

We walked into the house and then headed up the stairs immediately. I had some serious pranking to do my friend! All I needed was some hair gel, black clothes, and of course the element of surprise! All the elements of a perfect disaster.

"What are you even thinking about? If you keep your face like that, it'll stick ya know."She joked, throwing herself on her bed dramatically and staring at the ceiling.

"Like I care. I'm imprinted, Paul wouldn't care, we're bounded eternally!" I announced, pulling out my phone for the first time in a while. I had exactly five missed texts. Three from Danielle wanting gossip, one from Tony checking on me like the good friend he is, and the last one sent shivers down my spine.

It read:

Tyler Alicia Black,

There has been a warrant for your arrest released this past Monday. If you do not turn yourself in, there will be a search for you.

-Chuck Jones

Oh. My. Mother. Of. Tarzan.

"Dude, what's with your face? You look like someone slapped you and then kicked you in the gut. Who died?!" She panicked at the end pulling her brown hair in worry.

I managed a strangled laugh, that didn't even sound like a laugh at all, "No one, just I'll be fried meat when I get home." I stated, still staring at the screen as if it were black death itself.

Demi swatted the phone from my hand, it fell to the floor with a loud thump. "Snap out if it! Tell me the story, and we'll work it out." She assured me with confidence.

I gave her an unsure look but spilled my story from the beginning. "Okay, so you know how I told you that after my mother died they sent me off to live with my aunt and uncle? Well I just got the idea that I was unwanted and over the years I just got well, bad. Really bad. Illegal street racing, fights daily, and I even got a small tat on my neck behind my ear. Well, one day I went too far one day and this guy got really messed up, then the next week, I was caught racing. So, I got on parole and went to jail for a year. Now, my parole officer, Chuck, just sent me an official report of the warrant of my arrest." I summed it up for her, watching her expressions closely to see any chance of hatred.