Dangerous - Paul (Twilight) Chapter Six

Chapter Six - Blood Sucker

Songs: So Sick - Ne-Yo

Cinderella Man - Eminem

***

       I heard footsteps stomp up the stairs into my room. "What the hell are you screaming about, Tyler!" Jake hollered at me as he shoved the door open.

       "Don't look at me like that! A ducking red-eyed Demond just threatened me! Who did you kill?!" I screeched, clinging to his arm.

      He just rumbled with laughter, hugging me into him. "I have no idea what you're talking about, so take it down a notch. You're obviously just tired, so come on downstairs." Jake said, pulling me down the stairs.

      "Thanks for the explanation. Fag..." I grumbled. Where the hell is Paul?

       He acted like he didn't hear me, but I know he did! I saw that glare! "Jacob! Tyler! Come down here right now!" My father's voice boomed from what I'm guessing was the kitchen. We just ate, man!

       Jake and I rolled our eyes in unison, then I looked at him, and he looked at me. "RACE!" We screamed, shooting down the stairs like Banshee Indians.

       "Hey! No fair! You can't trip me!" Jake yelled from behind me. He's such a wuss!

       "Really? Cuz I just did! Or did you mean like this?!" I joked, then when he was putting what I said together, I put my leg out to the side and watched him fall flat on his face! Let me tell you, I didn't waste anytime getting to the kitchen, either! "WINNER!" I screeched, doing the happy dance by Dad's wheelchair.

       Billy had an old smile on his face, I really had missed it in the past years. Even Jacob! Wait! I'm kidding myself! Ha! Whoo, that was close.

       "Cheater!" Jake roared. He stumbled into the kitchen like that ogre from the first Harry Potter. "You tripped me! Twice!"

       "Oh shut up! You're such a baby! Not my fault you can't watch where you're going! Twice!" I mocked. He just huffed his breath and pulled up a chair beside Billie.

       "Alright, you two, no more yelling. And Tyler, what were you screaming about?" My father asked, looking at me in concern. See, I missed that!

       I smiled softly at him, "I walked in the room and these creepy red eyes said my name and that they were watching me..." I whispered. I was still freaked out. Those eyes just looked evil and nothing good comes from evil! Except Draco Malfoy....

       I seriously need to stop watching ABC Family! Stupid Danielle!

       "Just now?" Jake asked idiotically. I gave him the 'You gotta be kidding' look and he just nodded his head real slow with his mouth in the shape of an 'o.' Then, as if someone had just stuck him with a pin to his ass, he ran as fast as he could back up the stairs.

       "What's with him?" I quizzed the air. "And where the hell is Paul?!" I screeched at the wall.

       "He should be back soon. Embry and Quill just got back, so ask them." Billie responded. Holy crap! I forgot he was there!

       "Okay, thanks Bi-Dad." I stuttered his name. Saying it in your head all this time made it almost come out and make me look even more like an idiot! If possible! It's only the first day and I think I could pass as the La Push village idiot!

       I nodded and scrambled into the living room where sure enough, Embry and Quill were lounging on the pillows comfortably. "Scootch!" I barked at Quill, who was sprawled on the couch.