Dangerous - Paul (Twilight) Four

Chapter Four - The Bonfire and Bella
Songs: How-Maroon Five

Right Above It - Lil' Wayne ft. Drake
***

       "Uh, sure." I responded, not scared of him. He won't do anything he'll regret, and besides, he's not my dad he doesn't own me. No one does.

       He turned around and walked back into the kitchen. "Why were you alone with him?" He snapped.

       I shrugged nonchalantly and leaned against the counter. "He's my imprint, not yours. Tell me if you want some alone time with him, too.'" I joked, howling with laughter, literally. He snarled and I was suddenly pinned to the cabinets. What the hell? He didn't just do that!

        "I'm serious." He hissed, right in my face.

       I glared maliciously straight in his eyes. "I don't know who you think you are! I'll do whatever the Hell I want, I don't give a damn if you disapprove or not! It's my life, as in Tyler, and I'm not going to control yours. Back off, I'm not a baby! I came here to get away from this crap, not be welcomed back into its arms." I snarled through my now gritted teeth.

        "You don't even understand what you've gotten yourself into. Imprints are more powerful than you think! It's not all fun and games. Not something to play around with. This isn't your home, where you can do anything you want. I'm just doing what's best for you." Jake fired back.

         There was a few moments of vicious silence that I could feel as I took a deep breath and slapped him straight across the face. I hit him hard enough that it would leave a nasty mark in the morning.

       "Bastard." I muttered as I flew out of the kitchen.

       A few seconds after I was out the door I heard a ferocious growl and a cracking sounds. Probably where my head was. Anger issues, much? "How was it?" I heard Paul's deep voice ask from behind me.

       The magnetic pull was in place as I reached my hand for his. "Not too great." I simply stated, leading us to the fire where logs where all around in a circle. "C'mon, let's sit here."

       He reluctantly sat down beside me, obviously wanting to know what happened with Jake. "Fine, I'll tell you." I declared, looking away from his brown, chocolate eyes. He grinned as I told him the highlights.

       "We argued, he pinned me against the cabinets. I told him it was my life and to butt out, and then he said imprinting was a big deal. Then, I slapped him and called him a bastard, I'll pay for that one later." I explained   

       His eyes grew large for a few seconds, then after his shock, he started laughing. "Damn right, you will!" He laughed.

       "It's not funny!" I hollered at him. He just kept laughing. Where's a spanking stick when you need one? I then slugged, too. But he didn't know why, which made me laugh harder.

       "Alright, everyone! Gather 'round! Time for our bonfire meeting." Dad's voice boomed. All these unfamiliar people started piling onto their own lawn chairs that I hadn't even noticed. I was pretty stupid today!

       "Okay, everyone, first we'll talk about the serious issues. Miss. Black, welcome home." Old Quill smiled at me. He was such a cute old man!

       I smiled back, "Thanks, it's great to be back." I commented. And it was true, this place was great compared to California, which I loved and had many friends there, but it didn't compare to feeling like you're really at home. No fights yet, so I'm doing good. But, it is only the first day...

       He just nodded and started to tell the old Quilette legends. My favorite was the third wife, it sounded like that was one brave chick! I wonder if I stab Jacob, will it count as brave? Hmmm...

       "What's that smell?" Embry randomly asked as we were all heading inside for the night.

       I sniffed the air just like he did, "Hmm, smells like loser!" I said and watched him glare at me. His glares really don't fit his face. "You're such a dork! Come inside, dude. Nothing's out there." I persuaded him.

       "Wait. I smell it, too." Paul said.

       A girl with brown hair came out of the house with Jake. "Who the hell is that?" I whispered to Paul.

       He chuckled, "That's Bella Swan. He's such a love sick puppy around her, even though we all know she's not his imprint. She belongs with Cullen. He's a vampire, good one." He stated.

        I nodded my head like that fact didn't freak me out. "Oh." Was all I could say that wouldn't make me sound like an idiot.   

       He laughed again but then stopped. "Go! We gotta scent!" And with that, Paul kissed my cheek, and Jake left the Bella chick. They ran towards the woods with Sam and some other guys.

       "Okay, then. That's not weird." I said, just staring at the bush.

       "Don't worry, this happens all the time. It's just a vampire scent. I'm Bella Swan, who're you?" Came a monotonous voice from behind me.

       "Hi. I'm Tyler Black, Jacob's sister, Paul's imprint." I introduced myself and watched her mouth fall. She wasn't very pretty, so I have no idea why Jake was so absorbed in her like Paul said. What is wrong with him? Going wolf doesn't count either! 

       Predictable. Jake has horrible picks in girls. I mean, she's the blandest thing I've seen in a while!

       Idiot, a bloody idiot. He's gonna take some work. Might as well get started now!

***

A/N: So I'm actually starting to like writing this story! I've got the whole thing worked out! Updates will come earlier! :D along with Jasper! Please comment, vote, fan and message me!

- Lil' Jay ;)