Dangerous - Paul (Twilight) Eight

Chapter Eight - I Meet Demi, My Fellow Hedgehog Enthusiast.

Songs: Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson

In the End - Linkin Park

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday

***

"Did you really just say that?" Jake howled with laughter beside me.

"... Maybe ..." I trailed off, seeing more pairs of topaz eyes staring at me. You do have to admit, it broke the ice! I internally laughed but I didn't let it out in the open, Jake might call Paul to pick me up and I just got here!

"That's priceless!" Jake howled, laughing in their faces. Well, that's awfully ballsy. "Ooh, I'm sorry, Carlisle. This is Tyler, my sister." He explained after he was calmed down a little.

"Yeahh. I'm Tyler Black, new chick in La Push, nice to meet you. Who're you?" I asked while introducing myself.

The inside of the house was just as breath taking. There were dark wood floors and white furniture and rugs almost everywhere I turned. In the corner of the open room was a beautiful piano. There were sheets of music on the stand and I could tell it had just recently been played not long ago.

"I'm Dr. Carlisle Cullen, nice to meet you. Alice has been telling us about a girl's arrival and you seem to fit the bill." He explained. His face was pasty white, but eloquent and classy. It made me and Jake stick out like bulls in a China shop. Which their house actually looked like a China shop!

"It was not funny, Carlisle." Came a cold voice from above the stairwell. A blonde woman with the same beautiful movements came down the stairs, except her eyes were sharp and harsh. I know blondes are usually bitches in the typical high school chick flick, but she looked like a serious female dog. No, not like me either, I'm just awesome like that!

"Rose, calm down, it was just a blurted out mistake." A muscley guy commented from the couch, which I hadn't noticed his presence because of the breath taking sights. "By the way, I'm Emmett Cullen." He smiled a toothy grin, making me laugh.

He was my favorite so far!

"And I'm Demi Swan." A cheery voice announced from te kitchen door way. Now this girl was different, she wasn't painfully white or anything like that. Just your normal everyday white girl, which is a relief! But that last name threw me off a tad, we all know that Bella isn't my favorite person in the world.

The blonde bitch rolled her eyes in pure annoyance and anger then she stormed up the stairs. I internally laughed, 'Well isn't she just a bucket full of sunshine!' "That was pleasant!" I joked, elbowing Jake in the ribs playfully.

"Shut up, Tyler. Let's get to business." Jake laughed, but was instantly serious after that. I nodded my head in agreeance and watched him grab the pillow and show it to Carlisle.

"Where's Edward?" Carlisle questioned, not asking anyone in particular.

"I'm here." The so called 'Edward' person said as he breezed through the door gracefully.

"Is this the scent that was in Bella's room?" Carlisle asked, his delicate features eyeing Edward closely.

Edward's face went deadly. He swished himself over to the pillow and took a giant wiff. "Yes. Where and when did this happen?" He questioned Jake, then his eyes landed on me.

"It's on my pillow in my room and around an hour ago. By the way, I'm Tyler, Jacob's more awesome sister." I nonchalantly dissed Jake and grinned at Edward.