Dangerous - Paul (Twilight) Seven

Chapter Seven - Albino Dinosaurs

Songs: Obsessed - Mariah Carey

Impossible - Shontelle

***

       "What am I going to do?! Am I wanted?! Are they going to kill me!? How do they know where I live? Holy crap! Did they hack my Facebook?!" I rambled, running my hand through my long black hair in misery. How the hell did I become part of this vampire/werewolf thing, anyway?! All I did was get in a stupid fight! Now I regret being so stupid.

       "I don't know. They were obviously here. It's the same scent that they found in Bella's room the other day." Jake confirmed, looking at my pillow. The sharp look in his eyes showed worry and anger. The anger I was used to, but never the sorrow and worry.  I'm guessing that's what it put it's scent on, or he's really tired.

       "What do you mean the same one as Bella? The white girl?" I asked, knitting my eyebrows together. In the corner of my eyes I saw Paul stifle his laughter with a cough. Wow, he's worse than me when I'm hysterical!

       "Yes, the 'white girl.'" Jake mocked. He sure didn't forget to glare, now did he? "Anyway, I'm going to head to the Cullen's and tell them the news. I'll be back soon." Jacob clarified, grabbing my pillow and turning around to leave for the 'Cullen's' house. I wonder if they'll want to eat me, too!

       "Wait! I want to go!" I hollered at his retreating figure. Paul's grip on my waist tightened a tad. "Please?" I whimpered at him, giving him the puppy dog look.

       Paul laughed and kissed my nose, then he let go. I yearned for  his touch, but for the moment, I want to explore La Push and Forks. "If you promise to not be rude and childish, then maybe," Jake teased, grinning like a young child.

       When I lived with my aunt and uncle, the only kind of looks I got were disapproving scowls or menacing glares. I've only been here for a short amount of time and I've smiled more than I have since I was a child. Crazy, right? Almost as crazy as the Jersey Shore! I'll admit I have the hots for Vinny, even though he's the whitest guy there!

       "Whoo! Let's go! I'll see you later, Paul. Love ya!" And with that, I strided out the door, into Jake's old truck. No, not the one Blandy got. The other one that he always worked on, but it's just now working properly.

        Bella's must have gotten more attention. Again, I say PREDICTABLE! What is screwing with his head? She's not his imprint, anyway!

       "So what should I expect?" I asked as Jacob and I rushed down the abandoned streets of the night.

       "Really pale, smelly people. They're personally not my favorite people, but hey. It's for your protection. Plus, Paul would seriously murder anyone who harms you." He stated, staring at the dark road.

       "Did he tell you that?"

       "No, Ty. I can tell just by the way you look at each other. You're bonded together eternally, you were made for each other, no one else. That's what an imprint's about." He explained. His grip on the wheel was so tight that his knuckles were turned the color of rice. No, you idiots, not Indian rice!

       "Oh." Was all I allowed myself to escape my mouth to meet the cool crisp air of reality. I knew he really didn't like the idea of me and Paul being imprinted, but he's just going to have to get over it. We certainly aren't going to break up. Ever.

       "You probably hate me for always getting irritated about you and Paul. I just can't help it, ya know. You're my sister and you've just grown up from the last time I saw you." He whispered, looking at me in the eye for the first time since we entered the car.

       I smiled at him genuinely. This was the Jacob I loved to annoy. Not douchezilla! "No, it's okay. I don't like Bella, so we're even. No worries, dude." I reasoned.

       "Sure, sure. Why don't you like her, anyway?" He quizzed me.

       I rumbled with laughter, "Have you met her?! Have you met me?!" By this point I was about to fall on the floor board! "Ooh, dude! You crack me up!" I managed to breathe out between laughs.

       He raised and eyebrow at me, clearly thinking I should be sent to an asylum. Those things are scary! Especially when you watch all these freaky haunted shows and movies that show people getting their heads ripped off! When I was like eleven, I watched this crazy movie with my cousin and I still have nightmares about an old lady with an axe!

       I internally shook those thoughts out of my head, I looked out the window and caught a glimpse of a white house out of all the forest scenery around. The whole way there, the only thing I saw where trees, trees, trees, and whoops! Did I forget trees?

       Nope, wait! There's a tiny house over there! I bet some serial killer lives there...

       Man, what is with me and crazy people?

       "We're here." said Jake, reeling me in from my inner ramblings yet again. He sighed heavily and cursed himself under his breath.

       "It'll be fine, dude. Just tell them the news and we'll rock out of this place." I persuaded.

       "Sure, sure. Let's just get it over with." He sighed and headed into the Cullen House. It was light blue and very big! I could see clear rooms, which were beautiful.  You got a view of the forest no matter where you were in that house. It made my little view in my room look amateur! Not cool! Everything about that house made mine look like trash! I think Paris Hilton would be jealous, thus if she had any common sense. If you squinted and looked, you could make out the rays of sunshine seeping through the glass walls and making tiny rainbows on the leaves planted outside the house on the bushes.

       I ventured out of the rusty truck and onto the soft soil of Earth outside the house. "Wow." I breathed in and continued my walk. The front door was still open, so I slid in unnoticed by anyone. Or so I thought.

       "Hello, Jacob." A smooth, musical voice said from across the room, startling me. "Who's this?" It questioned in a point of authority. I could smell him before I saw him. Bleck! When I looked up from the floor, you'll never believe what I saw.

       "Albino dinosaurs!" I blurted.

       "I knew this was a bad idea..."

       Damn it! Well, I tried.

***

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for all the votes and everything! It makes my day! Lol :D

Please keep commenting and give me any of your critique. BUT DON'T BE MEAN! Please and thanks! Also, I'd really want a cover if anyone's interested!

-Jamie </3