Dangerous -Paul (Twilight) Ten

Paul Ten

Chapter Ten - The Final Prank

Songs: Yes - Coldplay

Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah

Check it Out - Nicki Minaj ft. Will.I. Am

***

"Tyler, this is Alice Cullen." Demi introduced me to a pixie-like girl with short black hair.

"It's nice to finally meet you, I've had a few visions of you, although they were very blurry." She explained, cocking her head like a lost puppy in thought.

"Ditto, I've never had a vision or anything, but I've heard if you from a bunch of people." I tried, smiling cheesily. She laughed airily, sitting on the bed making herself comfortable.

"Well, I would figure! So, why did you come here all of a sudden?" She questioned with perk that scared me. You know you always know that one person who's just way too perky? Alice Cullen is my too perky friend, so I had to be the downer in the relationship.

"Just stuff, wanted to see Jake and dad. It's been a while." I shrugged and laid back on the bed.

Alice looked at me unbelievably, but said nothing, probably trying to play nice and hide the crazy, well, I could see straight through it! "Oh, okay. So who's ready for a make over?" She cheered, her face immediately lifting up.

I laughed bitterly. "Over my dead body."

"That could be arranged." Demi joked, poking my in the ribs to annoy me. The playful look on her face hid the serious part well, so I'll give her some credit.

I stuck my tongue out at her, "Fine. But make the look look worthy. I want to scare the crap out of Bella again." I maliciously smiled, rubbing my hands together evily like the bad guy does. Well, except I'm not really ugly and evil.

"Again?" Alice quizzed, raising one of her eyebrows in an odd way.

At the moment she said that, me and Demi bursted out laughing like maniacs. Ohh, we'd have to fill her in on that! "How did you know?" I asked sarcastically, grinning like a baboon.

She laughed again, "Okay, then. So what do you have in mind?" She asked, already shoving me into the little chair I have by my desk.

"I don't really know... Something that makes me look scary. What's Bella the most scared off?" I did the Justin Bieber thinking face, minus the flippy hair.

Demi shot up, "Victoria!" She smiled slowly and evilly. "This what she gets for making it so obvious that I like Emmett."

"So you admit it! Ha!" I cried, looking at her with a prize smile.

Single? Taken? Winning?

WINNING!

Her cheeks flushed twenty different shades of red. "Fine, it was a slip up, though. Don't tell anyone!"

I chuckled and spun my chair back around to face the mirror. "Wouldn't think of it. Now, do you your work, Alice."

"Are you sure? I don't think Edward will be very happy..." She trailed off, thinking mostly to herself.

I did a noise from my nose that sounded like a bull in reference. A laugh if you would call it. Like when you text lol, but you don't really laugh, just a bull sound. That's what I did, "Who gives a hot damn what Edward thinks? It's my new hobby to piss that snowflake off." I argued, giving her the truth served fresh.

"That is true. Don't scare her too much, I'll be in more trouble than you guys." Alice declared, but in the end chuckled at her unnecessary seriousness. Please, I got this!

With the swift moment of the chair, my makeover was just beginning.

***

"Alright, now that your hair and face look similar, thanks to Dem's temporary hair colorings, all we have to do is put you in some old, gothic style dress." Alice muttered.

"If she wears a dress, how does she run from tree to tree without people getting a glimpse of those granny panties? I'm sure some random hiker's gotten a flash or too." I chided at bet thoughtfully. "So much for her being a stealth-like stalker. I bets she's just a jealous bitch." My lips finished for me.

It was now eleven o'clock and my final prank of the night. Yes, just the night, was about to go into full action. I am now dressed like that Victoria freak you've all heard so much about.

Demi looked up from filing her nails and fell on the floor because of her bubbling laughter. "Hahahaha, sooo true! I never thought of it that way! Poor hiker. I hope he was gay."

I giggled, "Ditto, that must've been a gruesome sight."

"Would you two please stop yacking about Victoria's panties? I'm trying not to throw up the food I don't eat!" Alice playfully griped.

"Sorry, my thoughts got the best of me for a lil' while there. So am I ready?" I quizzed anxiously.

"Almost. I have to call Edward so he'll know what's going on and won't murder us when he finds out." She reasoned.

I rolled my eyes at her in irritation. "Hurry!"

She did so as she whipped out her phone and started talking really fastly. In a half a second, I was being pushed out the door and into Bella the Bland's cave. The chick didn't even have one poster! Not one!

I quietly creeped into her room, being as quiet as a vampire. She was dead asleep, Edward obviously got the hint and was more than likely seated in her red truck that Jake had fixed up earlier this year. Gosh, it was still pretty ugly.

Trying to suppress my laughter that was caught in my throat, I approached Bella's window where I positioned myself. "Bella..." I lowly hissed, sounding pretty close to what an angry blood sucker would sound like. Pretty darn close!

She mumbled a little bit in her sleep until she snapped awake, her eyes going huge at the sound of her name being said.

"Who's there?" Then she looked to her side and saw me, her eyes grew to the size of saucers, she was practically shivering in her sheets. Loser!

"It's Victoria..." I growled, still keeping in character. I should've done drama!

"H-How?" Was all her clumsy lips would let out.

T

My voice came out harsh. "No need to thing precious Bella. There's no need to panic, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. Or call Edward. For..." I trailed off seeing her expression turn to flat out bonkers.

"I am Tyler Black and you've just been punk'd, biznitch! Suck it!" I screamed, evacuating to the door and running back to Demi's.

Her face just never gets old! Wimp!

***

A/N: hey people! I'm soooooo sorry for nor updating!!!!! I hope this made up for it! The next one will be out soon, I swear on Draco Malfoy's ego! Lol anyway, fan, comment, message, and vote! :D p&t

-Jamie