Chapter 5

Third person's pov

As the three of them engaged in an conversation, Mr. Jeon eventually sensed that it was time for him to make his exit. He cleared his throat, his voice carrying a measured tone. "I believe it would be beneficial for both of you to have some time to get to know each other better. I'll leave you two to talk."

With that, Mr. Jeon rose from his seat, leaving the room, and the heavy wooden door closed behind him with a soft thud. The sound seemed to amplify the tension in the room, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone to face the situation.

Jungkook's expression darkened as he turned his gaze toward Taehyung. His eyes bore into Taehyung, a deadly look of defiance and displeasure etched across his features.

"I want you to know one thing," Jungkook said, his voice low and dripping with disdain. "I'm not interested in any of this, so don't expect anything from me."

Taehyung's response was as cold and unyielding as ever, his mask concealing his emotions. "Believe me, Jungkook, I'm not interested in you either."

The room seemed to grow colder as their words hung in the air.

After a few minutes........

As Mr. Jeon reentered the room, the tension between Jungkook and Taehyung hung in the air like a palpable force. He settled himself beside Taehyung, his presence a reminder of the gravity of the situation.

With a deep breath, Mr. Jeon broached the topic that had been looming over them. "I think it's best if we proceed with the engagement soon," he said, his voice measured. "How about 1st September? That gives us a week to make the necessary arrangements."

Jungkook's response was a solemn nod, his emotions still raw from the encounter. He pushed back the tears that threatened to well up in his eyes, his anger and frustration simmering beneath the surface.

Without another word, Jungkook rose from his seat and left the room, his departure swift and filled with a sense of bitter resolve. He needed to escape the suffocating atmosphere, if only for a moment, to process the whirlwind of emotions that had overtaken him.

Taehyung, his cold facade unyielding, agreed to the date without a hint of emotion.

With the date set and the engagement looming, Taehyung stood up abruptly. "I'll take my leave now," he said tersely.

And just like that, Taehyung departed, The door closed softly behind him, sealing the fate of two young men who were now bound by more than just circumstance—a future that had been thrust upon them, whether they liked it or not.

In the sanctuary of his own room, Jungkook allowed his emotions to spill forth. The tears flowed freely, a release of the frustration, anger, and sorrow that had built up within him. He sat on the floor, the weight of his circumstances pressing down upon him.

But as the minutes ticked by, a subtle shift occurred within him. His sobs gradually subsided, and he felt a spark of determination ignite within.

With a resolute expression, he stood up and wiped away the lingering tears with the back of his hand.

His voice, though shaky, held a newfound resolve as he muttered to himself, "I won't waste my tears for anyone."

Jungkook stood up from the floor and made his way towards his wardrobe.

Jungkook came bsck, clad in black leather pants and a matching crop top that accentuated his rebellious spirit. Over it all, he draped a cropped leather jacket that completed his daring ensemble.

 Over it all, he draped a cropped leather jacket that completed his daring ensemble