Chapter 13

Third person's pov

Jungkook couldn't hide his surprise when they entered Taehyung's office. The room was a marvel of opulence, boasting sleek, modern design, and a panoramic view of the city skyline that seemed to stretch on forever.

His eyes roamed over the spacious office, taking in the meticulously arranged leather furniture, the mahogany desk that commanded attention, and the tasteful art pieces adorning the walls.

Without a second thought, Jungkook sauntered over to the impressive desk,  He lowered himself into the high-backed leather chair, sinking comfortably into its plush cushions, and propped his feet up on the desk as if he were the owner of the entire empire.

Taehyung, who had been busy preparing for his meeting, glanced over at Jungkook with a raised eyebrow. "Get up," he said, his voice carrying a tone of authority.

Jungkook, however, paid him no mind. He was busy soaking in the atmosphere of the lavish office, his fingers drumming idly on the desk's surface as if he owned the office.

The audacity of his actions was clear; it was almost as if he were testing Taehyung's patience.

Taehyung let out a resigned sigh, recognizing that Jungkook won't listen to him. He moved to the chair on the opposite side of the desk and opened his laptop, the cool click of the device echoing in the spacious room.

As Taehyung delved deeper into his work, the rhythmic tapping of keys on his laptop filled the office.

However, the peace was short-lived. In a sudden and audacious move, Jungkook leaned over from behind and nonchalantly closed the laptop lid, the screen going dark. Taehyung's reaction was immediate.

"What the hell are you doing?" Taehyung snapped, his voice laced with irritation, his work interrupted.

Jungkook merely smirked, giving Taehyung a sassy look that conveyed his defiance. "I'm hungry," he replied, his tone unapologetic.

The interruption and Jungkook's cheeky response were like fuel to the fire of Taehyung's frustration. He clenched his jaw, struggling to maintain his composure. "Do whatever the hell you want," he muttered tersely.

Jungkook took the opportunity to make his demands known. He picked up Taehyung's laptop and held it hostage, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Order me some ramen and tteokbokki," he demanded, his tone daring Taehyung to refuse.

Taehyung gritted his teeth, the tension between them escalating. He swiftly called his secretary and issued a curt order to fulfill Jungkook's culinary request. It was a concession born out of necessity rather than willingness, and he couldn't hide his frustration.

After the call was made, Jungkook, still holding Taehyung's laptop, decided to return it. With a smug grin, he handed it back to Taehyung,

After a few minutes.......

As the secretary arrived with Jungkook's requested food, the aroma of ramen and tteokbokki filled the air. The secretary efficiently arranged the dishes on the table, ensuring that everything was set up to Jungkook's satisfaction before discreetly departing the room,

Jungkook dug into his food with enthusiasm, his hunger apparent in the way he devoured each bite.

His eating style was less than refined, and small splatters of broth and sauce occasionally found their way onto the table.

Taehyung, who had been observing Jungkook's messy eating habits with growing annoyance, couldn't contain his irritation any longer.

He approached Jungkook with determined steps, his expression stern. Without a word, he reached out and plucked the ramen bowl from Jungkook's grasp, his actions swift and resolute.