Chapter 30

Third person's pov

Feeling the weight of Jungkook's words and the depth of his emotions, Taehyung leaned in, closing the distance between them. Their lips met in a slow, tender kiss, a fusion of shared pain, love, and an unspoken promise.

The room seemed to fade away as their connection deepened through the simplicity of the kiss. Jungkook's hand found its way to the back of Taehyung's neck, fingers tangling in his hair, grounding himself in the tangible reassurance of their closeness.

It was a long kiss, a silent exchange of emotions that words couldn't capture. Tears glistened in the corners of their eyes, a mixture of joy, relief, and the release of pent-up emotions.

As they finally parted, a breath shared between them, Taehyung's eyes met Jungkook's. The unspoken understanding lingered in the air, a mutual agreement that they would face whatever came next together.

"I love you, Taehyung," Jungkook whispered, his voice filled with a tenderness that echoed through the quiet room.

Tears continued to stream down Taehyung's face, but this time, they weren't tears of sorrow or insecurity. They were tears of acceptance, of the overwhelming emotion that comes with being truly seen and loved.

"I love you too, Jungkook," Taehyung replied, his voice a quiet affirmation of the newfound strength their connection provided.

Then they hugged eachother.

After 10 minutes......

Seated in the quiet hospital room, Jungkook listened intently as Taehyung began to share the painful chapters of his life. Taehyung's voice wavered, revealing the vulnerability he had long kept hidden.

"I've had this scar since birth," Taehyung started, his words carrying the weight of years of secrecy. "My parents hated it. They made me wear masks from the age of three. I was never allowed to go anywhere except school."

Jungkook's eyes reflected a mixture of empathy and sadness, a silent acknowledgment of the pain etched into Taehyung's past.

"I had my grandmother," Taehyung continued, a slight stutter betraying the emotion in his voice. "She used to love me, but she passed away when I was just six."

A fleeting moment of silence hung in the air, memories of a lost connection and the loneliness that followed.

"In college," Taehyung hesitated, as if the weight of those memories pressed against his chest, "the boys would bully me. They forced me to take off my mask. One day, during off time, they caught me, and they... th-hey took it off."

Taehyung's fingers involuntarily touched the scar on his face, a subconscious reaction to the echoes of the past.

"They made fun of me, beat me until I couldn't beg the-em to stop," he continued, his voice now a fragile whisper. "At home, my parents found out. They took my phone away and... and kicked me out of the house for the night as punishment."

The room seemed to tighten around them, the weight of Taehyung's history palpable.

"That night," Taehyung's voice quivered, "as I slept outside the house, a fire broke out. I didn't even know what to do. That night, both my parents... they died."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, the gravity of Taehyung's revelation sinking in. The room seemed to fade away as Taehyung's past unfolded before them.

"Then I met Jin," Taehyung continued, his voice now carrying the weight of gratitude. "He was my father's friend's son. Since then, he took care of me like a brother."

A mix of emotions played across Taehyung's face – pain, gratitude, and a lingering sorrow that time had yet to erase.

As Taehyung finished recounting the painful chapters of his past, his voice choked with emotion, tears streamed down his face uncontrollably. The weight of years of isolation and suffering poured out in the form of heart-wrenching sobs.

Unable to bear witness to Taehyung's anguish, Jungkook, too, felt a lump form in his throat. Without hesitation, he enveloped Taehyung in a tight embrace, holding him as if trying to shield him from the haunting echoes of his own narrative.

Jungkook's tears mingled with Taehyung's, a shared catharsis in the quiet hospital room. The hug was a sanctuary, a haven where unspoken pain could find solace in the warmth of understanding.

After a moment, Jungkook gently pulled back, cupping Taehyung's tear-stained face with both hands. His eyes, filled with a profound empathy, locked onto Taehyung's.

"You're not alone, Taehyung," Jungkook whispered, his voice a soothing balm.

Taehyung's gaze, blurred by tears, met Jungkook's, and in that moment, a silent understanding passed between them. Jungkook leaned in, his lips brushing lightly against Taehyung's scar, a tender gesture that spoke volumes.

Jungkook's lips lingered on the scar, tracing a path of healing, as if trying to convey through touch what words couldn't articulate.

"I love every part of you, Taehyung," Jungkook murmured against the scar, his breath warm against the skin. "Including this."

After 3 days........

As Jungkook and Taehyung were finally discharged from the hospital, the glaring presence of paparazzi awaited them outside. The flashing cameras and probing questions created a chaotic atmosphere.

Bodyguards formed a protective shield around the two, shouting at the paparazzi to back off.

Taehyung, still grappling with the aftermath of the fire and the revelation of his past, didn't want to become the center of attention. He was overwhelmed, and the idea of cameras capturing his every move felt suffocating.

The bodyguards, their voices stern, repeatedly warned the paparazzi to refrain from taking pictures. However, the persistent photographers continued to invade their personal space, desperate for a shot of the high-profile couple.

Jungkook, normally composed, felt the tension building up. He guided Taehyung toward the waiting car,

"Get in, Taehyung," Jungkook said, his tone a mix of concern and frustration. "I'll handle this."

Taehyung nodded. As he got into the car, he glanced out of the window,

Then Jungkook turned towards the photographers, his expression hardening. "I said no pictures!"

But the paparazzi persisted, firing questions and clicking away as if the warnings meant nothing to them.

Jungkook's patience wore thin. In a swift, unexpected move, he reached inside his jacket and pulled out a gun, holding it visibly in his hand. The atmosphere shifted instantly. The camera shutters slowed, and the once-loud questions hushed to nervous whispers.

"You really can't listen at once," Jungkook said, his voice low and authoritative. "I swear, if any of these pictures are published......you know better."

The paparazzi, now faced with a very different kind of exposure, took a collective step back. Some even stumbled over each other in their haste to create distance. Fear flickered in their eyes as Jungkook's stern gaze scanned the group.

The apologies came in a flurry, the photographers scrambling to pack up their equipment. The once chaotic scene now dissolved into a hurried retreat.

Jungkook, his point made, turned away and approached the waiting car. He reholstered the gun, his expression still firm.

As Jungkook entered the car, Taehyung smirked, a mix of admiration and amusement dancing in his eyes. "My Mrs. Kim," he mumbled, a proud and teasing acknowledgment of Jungkook's bold move.

Inside the car, Jungkook took a deep breath, the adrenaline of the confrontation still coursing through him. He glanced at Taehyung with a smile.

As the car pulled away from the chaotic scene, the paparazzi left in the dust,

●○●○●○●○●○

So that was all for today's chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading.

Soo it was a bit shorter, right ?

Hmm...... Now the real game begins

Let's give you a little hint,

"Trust shadows, doubt light; the accused bystander holds the key."

Borahae,
Byee.

💜💜💜💜💜💜