Chapter 40

Third person's pov

After a few days.......

The doorbell chimed, and Taehyung, opened the door to find Jaehyun with a multitude of bags in tow. "Hey, Jaehyun! Come in," Taehyung greeted, stepping aside to let him enter.

Jungkook, who had been upstairs, called out, "Who is it?"

Taehyung replied, "It's Jaehyun!"

Jungkook's eyes lit up with a smile, and within moments, he was bounding down the stairs. As he reached the bottom, he practically leaped into Jaehyun's arms, embracing him tightly. "Hyung! It's been a while," Jungkook said, his voice reflecting genuine happiness.

Jaehyun reciprocated the hug, planting a gentle kiss on Jungkook's head. "I missed you, Jungkook."

"What's with all the bags?" Taehyung asked, eyeing the array of shopping bags Jaehyun had brought.

Jaehyun grinned. "I went shopping for the baby."

Jungkook's eyes widened with excitement. "Show me, show me! I'm so excited!"

They all gathered in the living room. Jungkook eagerly grabbed the bags, his hands moving like lightning as he unraveled the treasures within.

The bags revealed an adorable array of baby clothes and toys. Tiny onesies, cute little socks, and miniature outfits that had Jungkook squealing in delight.

"Oh my god, Tae, look at these tiny shoes!" Jungkook held up a pair of miniature sneakers, his eyes shining with joy.

Taehyung chuckled, "They're so small!"

Jaehyun joined in the laughter. "I tried to pick a variety. You know, for different occasions."

Jungkook continued to explore the bags, revealing a soft baby blanket with a cute animal pattern. "This is so soft," he exclaimed, rubbing the fabric against his cheek.

Taehyung smiled, watching Jungkook's sheer delight. "Jaehyun, you have a good taste in baby shopping."

"I had a great shopping assistant," Jaehyun said, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

They spent the next hour going through the tiny clothes, discussing which outfits were the cutest, and imagining their little one wearing them. The room was filled with laughter and warmth as they bonded over the anticipation of the new addition to their family.

After the impromptu fashion show, they sat on the sofa, surrounded by baby items. Jungkook looked at Jaehyun with gratitude in his eyes. "Thank you, hyung, for all this."

Jaehyun smiled warmly. "Anything for my baby brother. "

As they chatted about baby names, nursery ideas, and shared stories of their own childhoods, the room buzzed with an infectious energy of love and excitement.

As the night settled around them, Jungkook found comfort in laying on Taehyung's chest, the rhythmic beat of Taehyung's heart lulling him into a sense of serenity. Taehyung's fingers delicately weaved through Jungkook's hair, a soothing gesture that never failed to bring a smile to Jungkook's face.

"I'm bored," Jungkook declared, looking up at Taehyung with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Taehyung smiled down at him, "Well, what do you want to do, baby?"

Jungkook tilted his head, deep in thought. "Let's do something exciting," he suggested, a playful spark in his gaze.

Taehyung chuckled, "Like what?"

Jungkook sat up abruptly, a burst of energy lighting up his eyes. "How about we go to a park?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "Now? It's past midnight, and it's freezing outside."