Chapter 32

Third person's pov

Jungkook chuckled, teasing Taehyung as they continued to dance. "Jealous, huh?"

Taehyung, pulled Jungkook even closer, their bodies intimately entwined. "So what if I am?" he retorted, his voice a low, seductive murmur. "I don't like that guy, Kook."

Jungkook playfully smacked Taehyung's arm. "Tae, he's my manager. Show some respect."

Without missing a beat, Taehyung swept Jungkook off his feet, surprising him with the sudden lift. "Let's forget about everyone and everything, and just have this day for us."

With Jungkook in his arms, Taehyung carried him into the room, the atmosphere shifting from playful banter to an intimate connection. The world outside their cocoon ceased to exist as they shared a moment that was uniquely theirs.

Meanwhile with Jaehyun........

Jaehyun's steps echoed through the quiet corridors as he entered his home. The familiar scent of familiarity enveloped him as he made his way to his room. His fingers absentmindedly undid the buttons of his jacket, the weight of the day settling in.

Upon reaching his room, Jaehyun's eyes landed on a framed picture resting on the side-table. He gently picked it up, his fingers tracing the contours of the image—a cherished memory frozen in time. "Hyung loves you a lot, baby," he whispered to the photograph, a tender smile gracing his lips.

Carefully, he returned the picture to its place, the silent conversation with the captured moment lingering in the air. A single tear escaped his eye,

With a deep breath, Jaehyun shook off the melancholy and decided to take a shower. The steady stream of warm water cascaded over him, washing away the stress and exhaustion of the day.

As droplets fell, he closed his eyes,

The thought of his "baby" lingered, a source of both joy and sorrow.

As he emerged from the shower, a renewed sense of purpose enveloped him.

With one last glance at the framed picture, Jaehyun extinguished the light, enveloping the room in darkness.

After a few days......

The room was filled with a serene calmness as Taehyung and Jungkook enjoyed a rare moment of quietude. Fully recovered from the recent events, they found themselves at the brink of a new journey,

Taehyung, engrossed in his thoughts, shared the news with Jungkook. "I have a few meetings in Busan," he mentioned, glancing at the documents scattered across the table.

Jungkook, responded with genuine curiosity. "Who's going with you?"

Taehyung looked up, his eyes meeting Jungkook's. "My secretary and some other business partners," he replied, a thoughtful expression on his face.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, probing, "Is Mrs. Lee coming too?"

A knowing smile tugged at Taehyung's lips. "Yes, she is."

Without missing a beat, Jungkook declared, "Then I'm coming with you."

Taehyung's eyes softened at the unexpected proposal. "If you wish so," he replied, a warmth in his voice.

With a mischievous grin, Jungkook inched closer to Taehyung. "Of course, I wish so."

Taehyung chuckled, the playful banter creating an atmosphere of shared understanding. "We'll be leaving tomorrow for a few days," he informed Jungkook.

Jungkook, the excitement evident in his eyes, nodded enthusiastically. "I should start packing, hmm?"

Taehyung, appreciating the eagerness, gently pulled Jungkook even closer. "Wait for a little while," he suggested, relishing the quietude of the moment.