Chapter 27

Third person's pov

A few days later.......

In the elegant backstage atmosphere, the excitement of the upcoming magazine event lingered in the air. Jungkook, adorned in a striking black suit that accentuated every contour of his physique, radiated a captivating aura. His waist, perfectly highlighted by the tailored garment, added an element of allure to his already mesmerizing presence.

 His waist, perfectly highlighted by the tailored garment, added an element of allure to his already mesmerizing presence

Taehyung, resplendent in a crisp white suit, exuded sophistication and charm.

As the final preparations were underway, Taehyung entered the room where Jungkook was adding the finishing touches to his impeccable makeup

"Mrs. Kim, you're looking absolutely beautiful," Taehyung complimented with genuine admiration in his eyes.

Jungkook, his reflection in the mirror showcasing a blend of confidence and elegance, responded with a playful grin. "I could say the same to you, Mr. Kim." With deliberate steps, he approached Taehyung, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Taehyung stood still, allowing Jungkook to reach him. The younger man, seemingly unsatisfied with the already well-adjusted collar, took it upon himself to make minor adjustments. He delicately ran his fingers over the fabric, creating a moment of shared intimacy.

A subtle smile adorned Taehyung's lips as he appreciated the gesture. "Thank you, Mrs. Kim," he said, his tone carrying a hint of amusement.

The grand hall was now filled with an air of anticipation as the magazine event officially commenced. Taehyung, looking dashing in his white suit, approached the podium to kickstart the proceedings. The crowd hushed in anticipation, and the cameras flashed as he began his opening speech.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us tonight at this spectacular event celebrating passion—the driving force behind creativity and expression," Taehyung's voice resonated through the hall, commanding attention. "Passion is what fuels our endeavors, and tonight, we have a special individual who embodies this spirit in every aspect of his life."

As Taehyung continued to eloquently express the essence of the magazine's theme, the spotlight gradually shifted to the focal point of the evening—Jungkook. Applause filled the hall as Taehyung graciously retreated, allowing Jungkook to step into the limelight.