Chapter 68

"This is... awkward." I say seeing Ashe and Sejuani in the living room of the penthouse.

"Well you're still in a hospital gown." Ashe says while Sejuani smirks, "Down girl, down."

"I can't help that he's-" Sejuani starts saying before Ashe covers her mouth.

"Ignoring what she was about to say," Eve says standing up from the couch, "they're your coworkers now."

"That means to keep relationships professional, Sejuani. Nod if you understand." Ashe says and Sejuani nods, "Atta girl."

"I'm going to my room and passing the fuck out." I say before Ashe lowers her hand, "Night."

I leave before anyone says anything else, not really in the mood to chat today with how much chaos is going on.

Third POV Unknown Location

"Who's this freak!?" A thug yells before being shot, "Argh, fuck!"

"I'm getting the fuck out of here!" Another thug yells before sprinting away.

"Don't leave me mother fucker!" The first thug yells before being shot again by the slowly approaching man.

"Ah, ah, ah. Language, language." The masked man says and then crouches down next to the thug, "I think we got off on the wrong foot."

"Go to hell!" The thug yells before spitting on the man's mask.

"We're going to have some fun, you and me." The man says and then sticks his thumb in one of the wounds causing the thug to start yelling.

Three hours later

"What a sick fuck." A cop says looking up at the support braces of the bridge.

"Move along people," Another cop says to the gathering crowd, "we've got this situation under control."

"It's been awhile since I've seen a display like this." Camille mumbles to herself walking up to the scene, "All of this matches his modus operandi except the message."

"Ma'am?" The first cop asks and she looks at him.

"Just thinking aloud." Camille says and the cop nods but she stops him before he leaves, "Lay the file of that thorn in my side on my desk."

"But that case has been cold for-" He says before she interrupts him.

"I know how long it's been cold." Camille says before walking away, "I expect it to be on my desk in the morning."

"Yes, ma'am." The cop sighs as Camille vanishes out of sight.

Y/N's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see the darkness of my room and stretch out my arms before I feel something soft and round. I give it a squeeze without thinking and then I hear a quite moan... oh shit.

"Oh my." She whispers in my ear, "Seems like you need to be punished you naughty, naughty boy."

"Oh shit!"

Ahri's POV

I've just been surfing through channels trying to see if anything catches my attention long enough for me to care to watch it.

A loud yawn breaks me out of it and I look around to find the source,"You're up early, Ahri."

"Couldn't sleep much, been up since two." I say back and putting my attention back on the tv, "You're up early yourself, Akali."

"I never went to sleep," She says sitting down next to me and I sigh, "Marathoned a show and just gamed the rest, surprised none of you guys didn't hear me."

"I'm not about to repeat what we've told you multiple," I say before I feel something heavy on my shoulder and hear soft snoring, "times."

I look to her and, yep, she's out cold.

"Well, guess she can use the blanket since I'm not." I quietly say to myself while slowly standing up.

I pull the blanket over her body and then walk to the kitchen to grab something to eat. The most surprising thing about this whole morning is how Kai'sa isn't up already, I mean she's usually got breakfast done for everyone by now.

"I guess I can visit mine and Eve's doppelgängers in the spare apartment." I quietly think out loud before I hear some squeaking sound and moans from upstairs, "Seems like someone's got breakfast in bed."

So I can't remember the exact mindset I was in towards writing the end of this chapter, I knew what I was doing to kind of progress one of the obvious storylines in the room but that ending... yeah that was just some top tier cringe from me and I'm sorry that y'all had to read that, my bad guys.