ᴏ ɴ ᴇ

Matsuzaki Sora was rushing around his apartment, trying to finish getting ready for the unexpected afternoon meeting. Sora wasn't planning on leaving his apartment all day – after last week's shitshow, Sora was just going to sit back and distract himself from the world. The plans of lazing around were promptly interrupted by his manager, saying that one of the roles that Sora was looking for had come back into discussion. But he had to get his ass to Shibuya ASAP.

It wasn't a hard decision for Sora to leave the apartment – this role was the role for Sora. It was Sora's big break role. Now, he was already a semi-regualr name in the mouths of anyone who watched dramas, but he was never the lead role. Sora was always a supporting cast member, but this role... Sora was the one person that the director thought of when the previous actor dropped out.

Sora needed to land this role – it was the only way for his parents to finally break completely contact with him.

The one thing Sora held throughout his life, even when he was scouted several times in his youth for modeling gigs, was that his parents did not want him anywhere near the acting scene. Or even modeling scene. Sora could never understand why, they approved of his outside interest of musical theater and performing in small plays in a local theater in his hometown.

But acting for a drama or being a big star on the big screen, they put their foot down. Sora decided once he was old enough, he would audition for a role.

And at sixteen, he got his first role in a drama that only had ten episodes, something he knew his parents would never watch. However, his father found out about it, and that was the first time Sora looked for an apartment while going to school. He was accepted to a high school in Shibuya, meaning he was able to leave his parents behind to "study". After the move into his own place, Sora got a couple of web-dramas, knowing for a fact his parents would never watch them.

He continued to grow a small following throughout high school, taking smaller roles. However, when Sora finally graduated, he was approached by a talent agency, offering him a bigger role than the last few he had done during his schooling. Sora jumped at the chance – and then proceeded to lie to his parents about going to university. Maybe one day, but right now, Sora was focusing on his acting.

At the moment, his parents had no idea he was still acting, but it was only a matter of time. Sora was waiting for the call from his father, screaming and shouting at him for his acting.

Sora hurried out of his apartment, slipping his hoodie onto his arms as he ran. He was thankful that his apartment was near the train station. The card between his teeth as he ran down the stairs. As soon as Sora was at the bottom step, he began to bounce on one foot to get his shoe fully on his foot. Sora checked the time on his phone, seeing he had thirty minutes to get to Shibuya for the meeting.