ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ

Yuumi coughed roughly as the group emerged from the location of their game. The fire had engulfed the building, leaving them to figure out their way out. "You're a fucking jinx, Sora!" Yuumi yelled as parts of the building fell around them. Sora glared at Yuumi, trying not to cough up his lungs and pull at his wound any further. Some of the other players came stumbling out, coughing and gasping for air. "What the fuck was that?!"

"Not a Hearts game." Sora pointed. He coughed into his elbow several times. "Fuck, I don't know what kind of shit that was, but I never want to experience that again." Sora said, attempting to clear his throat.

Reika glared at the phone when it announced that the players had four days added to their visa. "I've never played a Diamonds game like that. That was scarier than the Hearts game." Reika coughed as she spoke. "Fuck, I need water."

"Here." Reika nearly jumped out of her skin when someone with a blue bracelet passed her a bottle of water. She hesitated before taking it and breaking the seal. Reika gulped down a lot of the bottle before passing it down the line. The Beach member stood there, looking for his fellow players, seeing only two coming out from the smoke. "Hey! Where are the others?"

"Dead!" The coughs were just as harsh as Sora's group was. "I don't fuck with fire, Seiji." The player grabbed another bottle of water from Seiji's hand.

"The fire started almost instantly; it was crazy! We lost over ten people in that game." Sora looked over at the way the players were dressed. He used his elbow to nudge Aya, gesturing his head to them. Aya lowered the bottle of water to see what Sora was signaling her about. She passed the bottle over to Yuumi to finish it off, seeing what Sora was seeing.

They were from the Beach. The swimwear was the biggest clue.

Seiji sighed. "I picked up the card." He looked it over. "4 of Diamonds. We've got this one already." Seiji held up the card between his fingers.

One of the players narrowed his eyes at Seiji. "Don't fuck with me, Seiji. I just dealt with fire. I'm pretty sure I shit myself back there. I don't give a shit if Hatter's already got that card, just gives us another one." The player complained, crossing his arms.

"Did you at least win the game?" Seiji looked at the building. "Because where I'm standing, it doesn't seem like it?"

"We cleared the game." The other player rolled his eyes. Seiji's eyebrows rose at the two Beach members. They exchanged looks before the second one swallowed hard. "Well..."

"He solved the puzzle." Sora wiggled his fingers at the Beach player. Seiji turned his head to look at Sora and his group. Aya stood right next to him, almost shoulder-to-shoulder while Reika leaned against something that was behind the building and Yuumi was crushing up the bottle of water. He looked over at the Beach members, keeping his eye roll to himself.

Stardust || Chishiya ShuntarōOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara