ꜰ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

Sora took it upon himself to go look for supplies. With Aya's burned arm, they needed antibiotics, he just hoped that any of the pharmacies around weren't looted. Sora knew they were before he even stepped foot in the first one, but it didn't hurt to check. While Sora was looking for supplies, Aya said she'd go look for food and clothes. And Yuumi said he'd be back before the evening to grab his things.

Sora entered the pharmacy, seeing things scattered all over the floor. At first, he assumed that it was looted, but after last night's game, he wouldn't be surprised if there was a game played there. Sora grabbed a basket to grab anything he thought they'd need. He didn't know how long they'd be there for – considering Yuumi said he had been there for four months; Sora could only imagine how long he'd be stuck here.

It did take a long time for Sora to find exactly what he was looking for. Thankfully, no one had taken anything cream related. He grabbed three tubes, just in case. Sora then went around, looking for proper dressings for the burn and for his own self-inflicted wound.

Once Sora was finished with the pharmacy, he did go to the others within Shibuya Crossing, just for a look around. As he walked down the street to the third pharmacy, he stopped by a coffee shop that he frequented. What startled him was the fact the coffees and teas sitting on the tables were still piping hot. It was almost like this one place hadn't been hit with the five months of hell.

Sora just stood there, basket still in hand. He tried to understand why the cups were hot, yet the food had gone bad.

But another question popped into his mind: was his manager here? He had to be, right? Why wouldn't he be?

Yuumi let it slip that he was coming out of an ice cream shop to beat the heat at the same Sora was waiting for his manager and Aya was in the train station, waiting for her train. Sora had to believe that his manager was in this world too... unless he was already dead.

Sora looked forward, heading to the third pharmacy, trying not to think of what happened during the five months he wasn't there.

Aya was on the other side of Shibuya Crossing, looking at different pieces of clothing for her and Sora. She didn't want him walking around with a destroyed shirt after last night's game. Aya was still trying to process what happened last night, especially her burn.

Glancing down at her wrapped-up arm, Aya wished this was all a dream. Even though she knew this wasn't a dream, that didn't mean she didn't wish it was. Aya sighed, going back to finding things for Sora to wear. She already had a bag with food that wasn't too past their best by date, but their supplies were limited right at Shibuya Crossing.

She knew they wouldn't be able to stay there. They would have to find a new place to take shelter in. Not that any place would have a lot of food anyway – five months into these games, food was probably scarce as it was. She was lucky to find a few things of ramen and a couple of treats that had a shelf-life of over a year.