ᴛ ᴇ ɴ

"Unless you want to bleed out then, by all means."

Sora closed his eyes again, kindly wishing for death. "Why did you save me?" Sora questioned.

"I didn't have much of a choice." Reika was suddenly at Sora's side. She replaced the cool cloth against his forehead he wasn't aware of. "She made me."

"Shut up." Reika rolled her eyes. "You were barking orders like you've been in a white coat before." Reika commented. She wiped the cloth against Sora's lips to wet them. Chishiya fell silent.

Sora licked his lips. "Do I ask how long I've been out?"

Reika gave him a weak smile. "It's been two days since the game, Sora. You were in and out for the first day." She looked back over her shoulder at Chishiya. "Chishiya did what he could with the supplies we could find." Reika touched his face to make sure he wasn't burning up. "Can he sit up?"

"The adhesive doesn't look to be budging." Chishiya commented, looking over Sora's bare chest. "Be thankful that that guy didn't know how to use a knife like that. He missed every vital organ." Chishiya said as Reika helped Sora sit up. His arm wrapped across his stomach to the wound to his side. "Should be healed up in about ten days, give or take." Chishiya added.

"You a doctor or something?" Sora asked as he clamped his eyes shut when he felt dizzy. "Fuck." He placed his hand by his head.

Chishiya walked off to where he was previously staying by himself. Up until last night, Chishiya had been alone. It wasn't until Sora's stabbing and Reika refusing to leave him behind that Chishiya had to open his space to those two. He pulled out the bracelet from his pocket from one of the Beach members, knowing he'd have to make his way that way. Sora's stabbed complicated things.

Sora swallowed hard, opening his eyes as a cup of water was brought up to his mouth. He took the base with his hand as Reika helped him drink. As soon as he was finished, he looked at Reika, "I should get back to my friends. They are probably worried about me." Sora said that knowing that Aya was probably freaking the fuck out right now.

He told them he'd meet them back at the front of the gates of the school, yet he was stabbed. She was probably running around, looking for him. She might even think that after the game he was last in, he went rogue and decided to play every game he could to test his luck.

Chishiya looked back over at Sora, pocketing the bracelet. "Not for a couple of days you aren't." As much as he didn't want to "host" Sora and Reika, he had no choice. Someone needed to keep an eye on Sora's stab wound – with what he was able to find with the help of Reika, he did his best. He didn't exactly have a needle and thread to stitch him up and he sure as hell wasn't to staple the wound while Sora was in and out of conscious.